Cadwell Park £99 16 July Monday

JeffC

Ridicule I think for me.

Is the Tangerine going up for sale? whats in the pipeline? :oops:

That's just it, already this week we've been Stage Rallying, autograssing, Norther Saloon Racing, 750 Motor Club, Tiger Race Series, Locost Championship and the Ford challenge thingy me bob and then back to buying a Busa and stripping it  :laugh:

It's doing my head in :bangshead:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

I dont half fancy the NSSCC like Slip but then again :p  :p  :p  :laugh:  :arse:

could do anglesey if i can get the time off but i do have a bit of a 48hr bug coming on  :t-up:  :laugh:  :p would save me a couple  of days holiday. Would have to sort a trailer and a tow bar out first like. I here the credit card saying yowser  :down:

You can borrow our trailer mate - what date is Anglesey?

:t-up:

Might know of a well sorted Blade plus trailer coming up for sale shortly  :oops:

busa you know its the answer  ;)  :t-up:

funbob its the 25th of august. Might take you up on the offer.  :t-up:

Pete you know xflow power is the way forward  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

thats wierd Ive just watched it as well  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

what is it with me and computers this week , will have to get Pilot his own bed here If Im not careful  :oops:  :blush:  :D  :D

this video is un available jeff according to google

Just watched the video. It was even more scary to see it for real, but full marks for the way Jeff 'skillfully' parked sideways on in the exit road!  :D

yeh thought I had walloped the tyre wall and would be re-tubbing it  :blush:  I would never have believed an arb would have that much difference on the handling, when I snapped the rear one on my other car I never even noticed and ended up driving it quicker  :D  :D  :D

Made a vid, but my internets shockingly slow at the moment, so probably put it on tomorrow.