• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Top day all round me thinks  :t-up:  :t-up:  don't even think the track got closed at all for anything other than lunch  :t-up:  and nice to see most drivers respecting others and moving over - glad to see them really stress this in the briefing.

1st time at Cadwell and will certainly be keen to go back - fantastic track with a real good mix - was a bit hairy though when my tyre valve give up braking / turning into Park Bend  :0  :0

Higgsti certainly seemed to have the wrist action for that pump - obviously at 41 he still can't recognise the Vinegar Stroke  :D  :D

Saw oil temps of 105/110 but never went any higher - a lot better than with no cooler but still probably upgrade from a 13row to a larger capacity one.

:t-up: Aye was a superb day.

Cadwell takes some beating as a drivers circuit (even if you are in a ricer turbo!).   I think that has to be the first track day in over 10 where I never saw a red flag! :cool:

Only downside was getting held up by those two sunday drivers in the yellow and orange wetsfields (see pic).  The car in front is a Toyota hey JC? ;)  :laugh:

6201C5C0349F11DC9765CE9251B2492C.jpg

Only downside was getting held up by those two sunday drivers in the yellow and orange wetsfields (see pic).  The car in front is a Toyota hey JC? ;)

jeffs is the one at the back, trying to keep pace with the scoobies,  :D  :D  :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:

jeffs is the one at the back, trying to keep pace with the scoobies,  :D  :D  :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:

Aye, his new car was pretty crap, didn't seem to do much all day, sure dad past him at least 10 times.  :D  :D  :D

-Pete :bangshead:

I would argue that the two cars look like very much like the tintinside boys and that look like col in hot persuit ;)

sure dad past him at least 10 times.  :D  :D  :D

only on the M62  :oops:  :blush:  :D

any look with the vids pete? so whats the idea then? photoshop some british racing green on jc`s car and give it a sail  :D  :D  :p

Well, I've made 1 vid, havent got the cap here to find me the footage, found a good vid following huey.

So much good footage though, looks like they'll be a few vids.

Havent seen your "moment" yet simon, but it will be going up on the web at some point :D .

I may also learn how to use photoshop after that suggestion :laugh:

Anyway, here is my genius for now and a bit of classic wacko jacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkkbAgxyi-Q

top vid pete.  :t-up:

So wished i could of played. If only tex had rang earlier to offer me his place i might of been able to sort the car in time and become suddenly ill at work. Looks a top circuit.

top vid pete.  :t-up:

So wished i could of played. If only tex had rang earlier to offer me his place i might of been able to sort the car in time and become suddenly ill at work. Looks a top circuit.

you would had to have camped on the M62 we have heard stories that the decibels from your snoring would rival the captains  :p  :p  :p

would of been driving down through night as tex only rang at about 10:30 pm.

Heard the stories as well but never heard me sell yet  :D

Did you manage to keep up with the mighty pinto  ???

Well, lets be honest here, no lies whatsoever.

I think Jeff could just about hang on to the mighty pinto.

:D