• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Loaded up, and it's just about to tip it down! Looks like a damp night ahead.. The BBC's forecast for tmorrow is back to a great big sun though. Here  :)  :)  :)

We'll be bringing the £20 gazebo and it's big enough for us all to get under if it's pisses down :t-up:

we can just push coopers car out and sit in his "race shuttle" :D  :D  :D  :p

We'll be bringing the £20 gazebo and it's big enough for us all to get under if it's pisses down :t-up:

we can just push coopers car out and sit in his "race shuttle" :D  :D  :D  :p

this A6 estate in the answer for a good nights kip , pinched the mattress of ma boys bed, 3 pillows and a quilt fit in the back with the seats down  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

What a fantastic day. Loads of track time, no queuing to get on track and no serious 'offs'.

yep excellent day superb day and good company.expected it too be wet after last nights experience 2.45 am and thunder and lightening.

yes what a day , the lucky wets came good again, feel like Im a touch sun burnt  :t-up:  :t-up:

very pleased to say I got to grips with the new car  :t-up:  :t-up:  had a mare of a last session and ended up binning it going into the mountain coming to an abrubt  halt digging in the grass just before the tyre wall  :blush:  :0  :0  :0 struggled for the next 20mins on track , came off to find the front anti roll bar in two bits which explained a lot !!  :mad:  :mad:  :down:  :down:  :arse:  :arse:

lets see some videos and pictures then  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

As the others have said what an excellent day, unlike my last visit to Cadwell when the brakes only lasted 1 session. Only problem I had besides the engine oil getting rather hot, was I broke the socket in my Camcorder for the bullet cam so no incar footage  :(

bl**** shattered now, just under 4 hours to get home (by 5 mins), luckly I have tomorrow off work as well to recover and unload the cars.

Quite arty I thought, besides not everyone can sleep with a Clio parked on their chin

or  a camper van on yer elbow  :D  :D