• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

helish  :D  :D  :D

Evening col  :t-up:  we were indeed lashing round at a quick pace, unfortunatley Ive no footage when we were right on it  in early afternoon session :(  Ive got a few laps following you and the captain at the end  but It was when my front arb was snapped and I was all over the place trying to keep up   :blush:  :blush:

Yep, more will be coming in the next few days, just fixed Mr Cooper's PC, so hopefully he'll get a vid up soon.

Yep, more will be coming in the next few days, just fixed Mr Cooper's PC, so hopefully he'll get a vid up soon.

Pete the bl**** computer wont find the corder when I plug it in  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

If I had my time again I would definatley attend school  :angry:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :down:

Pete the bl**** computer wont find the corder when I plug it in  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

If I had my time again I would definatley attend school  :angry:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :down:

Have you plugged it in? :D

Does nothing come up when you plug it in? have you possibly deleted the camcorder driver as well?

cheeky git , course Ive plugged it in  :D  :D  :D

its as if the drivers are not there but I know I didnt delete them  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

just checked in control panel and sony usb driver is there  :suspect:  :suspect:

mmmmmm, not sure then.

I'll send the captain round to fix it for you :p

I wonder if the cradle thing is a bit dodgy.

Could probably drop by after work again if need be, drop me a text before 5pm if you want me to pop round and tek a looky.

Or, you could always give me the camera to make your video. :devil:

Jeff,

I trust you all had a good day?  

I left early but as promised the Q was pretty much non-existent so hope your tracktime fears were dissapated!

Your guys were fun to have, and kept it on the black stuff which is all we ask.... well insist on actually, despite what we say in the briefing...it's never nice when we have to remove wristbands, rare as it is.  None of your guys came close to that, I think there was only one quiet friendly "use you mirrors a bit more" and that was it.

So we'd happily welcome you guys back.

If you would like to set up some sort of deal on perhaps Cadwell, Oulton and Bedford then let us know. We can do something on those and we have some new events in Aug and Sept. Our Sept Cadwell is filling up fast though.

I noted from the noise test sheet (noise testing at Cadwell???) that almost everybody was under 100 which I was amazed by.  We have a new event at Bedford Autodrome on 4th August which we would offer quite a discount on to your members, the noise limit there is 101db and done by the same company, so perhaps might be of interest?

you were on a "mission"..... looked good coming over the mountain..

We're at Oulton on Friday (could squeeze 2 or 3 in) and again on August 29th... could do a nice deal on that, especially if 10 of you booked...

Croft but only 1 time per year although we also run days for a club and could arrange for a session... however, you would have to fill that session.

Regs

Marcus

PS.. gald you liked the briefing, i was doing it from memory because I forgot my notes and thought i went on a bit..!

Regards

Marcus

give me a pm jeff if your gonna do the august one at cadwell  :t-up: could well join you. need to get some bits first but plenty time

scott

Top vid Pete :cool:

To be fair nothing bar Mr C and a 420 bhp Evo ,which I then hassled for 2 laps, went past all day so was quite pleased with the Blades performance although we were begging for some more straight line grunt, everybody on track seemed to behave and I think the NE WSCC boys gave a good account of themselves :t-up:

Cooper, I've just realised your initial post states and I quote  'fetch yer westy/tent/some tins' no were does it state I'm a fooking jessy and I will be drinking Girloff Ice all night then stepping to the rear of an A6 for snoozy woozies on a full size matress  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:laugh:

as the saying goes "the wise man didn"t build his house on the sand "  :oops:  ;)