Cadwell Park £99 16 July Monday

JeffC

Pilot Pete · Posted on Jul. 17 2007,22:01

Well, lets be honest here, no lies whatsoever.

I think Jeff could just about hang on to the mighty pinto.

Don't forget the excuses - As I recall Gear selection trouble was mentioned several times, that and a session of under bonnett tinkering to make it look authentic!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

yes thinking of removing the 1548 bec and fitting a pinto , It seems to be the future..  :D  :D

pinto heavier than /zetec/duratec/Vx/Busa/ titanic  :blush:  :p

Don't forget the excuses - As I recall Gear selection trouble was mentioned several times, that and a session of under bonnett tinkering to make it look authentic!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I think Jeff could just about hang on to the mighty pinto

are you sure you dont stick a 300 horse durrabang in for trackdays though   :oops:   Never see it with the bonnet off  :laugh:

Think theres another cadwell day at back end of august surprised coop isn't asking for a rematch  :p  :p  :p

Well, I've made 1 vid, havent got the cap here to find me the footage, found a good vid following huey.

So much good footage though, looks like they'll be a few vids.

Havent seen your "moment" yet simon, but it will be going up on the web at some point :D .

I may also learn how to use photoshop after that suggestion :laugh:

Anyway, here is my genius for now and a bit of classic wacko jacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkkbAgxyi-Q

There's similar chase footage following Paul Ash, Simon G, Rob Tyas and Jeff C. OK, in Jeff's case not so much a chase, but an attempt to stay as close as possible given the physical capabilities of the vehicles concerned!  :D  :D

I'll leave the productions in the hands of Pierre, as he seems to be doing OK.  :cool:  :cool:

Smoke from Hueys car is either he's having a crafty cig, his front left complaining, or the VX crying enough's enough! cant keep pace with this Pinto for much longer! ;)  ;)  I suspect the latter.. :oops:  :oops:

are you sure you dont stick a 300 horse durrabang in for trackdays though   :oops:   Never see it with the bonnet off  :laugh:

I wish he did!!!!

The offer has been made previously, but he likes his anchor too much.

Fair play I suppose, cant complain about ye old anchor too much, not let us down and has punched nicely above its weight ;) .

Was going to the cinema tonight, but now going Friday, sooo, have another go at some editing tonight after I've fixed Mr C's PC which he has broken. :p

Any song suggestions?

Any song suggestions?

when I went off . dead or alive you spin me round  :blush:  :blush:  :arse:  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:cool:

got a strange attraction to the badger song  :t-up:

I think I may release that shantyiesc dance song I have. You will all recognize it as well I reckon.

Any song suggestions?

can i have...the primitives, "crash" please  :D  :D  :D

actually you look like a primitive  :oops:  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Well done Pete with the video, and thanks for the snaps too.

Pinto power was really on form on Monday.  It's great to see top driving and getting the best out of the car.

Reference oil temp...I'm measuring this imediately off the scavange pump (i.e. what the bearings are seeing, not cooled and settled in the tank) and saw 95 to 100c in the afternoon with a 39 row 235 cooler.

Problem was.. driver and tyres were overheating trying to keep up with JC! We managed some "big" synchronised slides out of Barn but lifting wasn't an option as he seemed to hit the afterburners there lap after lap.

That was some day, and my tyres are only fit for the bin now. New (well, nearly new!) set for Croft on Sunday. The forecast is wet so, JC can you bring your lucky wets again and we'll be baking in the sun again!