Cadwell Park £99 16 July Monday

JeffC

As the others have said what an excellent day, unlike my last visit to Cadwell when the brakes only lasted 1 session. Only problem I had besides the engine oil getting rather hot, was I broke the socket in my Camcorder for the bullet cam so no incar footage  :(

bl**** shattered now, just under 4 hours to get home (by 5 mins), luckly I have tomorrow off work as well to recover and unload the cars.

Temps were well up today Rob, our wee Blade always runs quite hot but it was especially bad today

Would prefer it running hot than wet though  ;)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

dito  I reached 100 degrees  on oil also was a warm day..

wheres the captain with  pics and footage of the Mighty Pinto punching well above its weight   :D  :D

calling " Pilot Pete ace photographer"  to the thread  :t-up:  :t-up:

dito  I reached 100 degrees  on oil also was a warm day..

wheres the captain with  pics and footage of the Mighty Pinto punching well above its weight   :D  :D

calling " Pilot Pete ace photographer"  to the thread  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'm here, absolutely knackered! been watching a bit o' footage, the bits where I zip past the Coopermobile are highly satisfying.. ;)  ;)  No dobt Pete will get some video up soon, and I'll probs get some pics up in the morn. :t-up:

As others have said, one of the best t/days I've done for lack of stoppages and (most  ;)  ) folks behaving themselves.  :cool:  :cool:

couldnt agree more with whats been said above, track, company, weather has been fantastic, and the new car went better than i thought it would

all around top day for me...roll on the photos/vids

couldnt agree more with whats been said above, track, company, weather has been fantastic, and the new car went better than i thought it would

all around top day for me...roll on the photos/vids

S'pose it went well for a VX.. :D  :D

some more of mine, sorry i didnt get anyone else but i bought these from the track

SDI_1948.jpg

another one with the grass cutter behind me  :devil:  :devil:  :arse:  :arse:  :D  :p

SDI_3710.jpg

another one with the grass cutter behind me            

It needing trimming on that side, it was too long!!!! :bangshead:

Or was it the oil I was slipping on?

A great day, plenty of track time & other than my little off (to check the length of the grass!)

The car went well.

some more of mine, sorry i didnt get anyone else but i bought these from the track

SDI_1948.jpg

another one with the grass cutter behind me  :devil:  :devil:  :arse:  :arse:  :D  :p

SDI_3710.jpg

Didn't notice the subtle "R" on the grill Simon, a clue to the power unit installed.. ;)  ;)  

Forgot to look at the pics at the circuit, anyone know who the photographer was? they look pretty good.  :cool:  :cool: