98 S FORD KA

slippy

98 S Black Ford Ka 1.3i

97,000 miles

FSH up unitl recently when I have been doing it

2 Owners (previous was a female Ford employee second was wor lass)

Tax & MOT just ran out

x4 good tyres still plenty left on them

New battery two weeks ago (Thanks to the cold weather)

Interior is reasonable only thing that lets it down is the radio volume does not work and there is a ciggy burn on the back seat other than that it's pretty clean

Body work is ok for year bar rust around petrol cap and a spot on passenger door

Sump needs replacing as has gone porous

Could do with new brake pads up front

It's no minter but it's a cheap and more importantly reliable little run about

Offers around £600

Slippy

Turn it in to a endurance rally car !

I knew you were going to say that

Not a bad idea that mate for the sake of £600 plus a cage etc it could be worth it's a reliable little thing

And plenty of spares/ upgrades around from the KA rally championship

Stop it stop it I am supposed to be saving some money in 2007 not comitting to more spending

On the other hand lifes to short, seize the day, live each day like it's your last etc etc

On the other hand lifes to short, seize the day, live each day like it's your last etc etc

That'll be why we've just pawned opurselves for the next 30 years on a new mortgage then...

:D

Got any pics slippy? My sister is learning to drive this year, could do her nicely.

I'm sure we could come to some arrangement  ;)

Thank you to Rob firstly for planting the seed and secondly for some useful info but I'm struggling to find out what I would need to do to 'Fatty' (That was our lass's name for him) to strenghten him amd make him reasonably competitive as I know fook all about Rally regs etc

It's taken 3000 posts plus to gain the minimal knowledge I have of Westys

Any guidance would be appreciated

Give me a shout over the weekend we can have a good chat.

You know it makes no sense !  But its fun

Give me a shout over the weekend we can have a good chat.

You know it makes no sense !  But its fun

You should carry a health warning Mr Navin  ;)

Cheers Reaper the jury is still out for me on Triple 6 I think Motorscope might be a better option but then again I've been told it has changed hands so may not be as good as there reputation  :suspect:

Reet, I've been doing som serious mooching over the last few days as I just can't stop thinking about rallying 'Fatty' and I am considering doing a few road rallies first to see how I go then maybe look at moving on to Endurance/Stage rallying.

One question for you Rob whats the difference between Enduro & Full blown stage rallying

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.