2.0 Vauxhall SeiW

Edo

Seems a tidy car and priced about right  :cool:

Might be a bit overpriced for the year. Great colour :love:

was'nt there a thread sometime ago about how we all should try and maintain good prices for our cars...  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Why do people feel the need to pass negative comments about the price of something for sale in an open forum :sheep: . Comments like that will certainly never help sell the car but put doubt in potential purchasers mnds as to whether they are paying a good price for something.

Nice looking car and good luck with the sale.

I think it's a good price for a well specced car.  :)

if I was a site administrator I would delete unhelpful posts and warn the poster not to post negative comments.

I think its over priced, but only caus I cant afford it :(  great looking car :D  Im sure you will have no prolem selling it.

seems to be a lot of infighting at the mo :devil:

ok, so now all the jokes are over, let me feel the fibre of your fabric, before summer comes and I put the price up :-)

Why do people feel the need to pass negative comments about the price of something for sale in an open forum :sheep: . Comments like that will certainly never help sell the car but put doubt in potential purchasers mnds as to whether they are paying a good price for something.

Agree

Wouldn't it be a Good idea that when the Advert was put onto the Boardroom the Thread was 'Locked'

so Only the owner and admin' had access to the Advert   ???   ???

It then becomes a Genuine 'Cars For Sale' Section and Not one that is inviting comments from people who may Never even have seen the car 'up close' and seen it's Build quality etc

Just a Thought....

I think if i wanted to sell my Westfield, it would not be on this site, (with all the feed back) :(

there are other sites where you can view, (and make you own decision) :D

Please note that the car has a Limited Slip Cosworth Diff, I have just found out having spoken to the previous owner! Ad modifed.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.