2.0 Vauxhall SeiW

Edo

Folks,

Pending a change in circumstances and a lot longer commute, as well as a lack of garage, I am considering something slightly "softer", at present, an Elise...

To this end, please let me know if you are interested in the following car, which in the short time I have owned it, I have spent a great deal of money getting "right".

The car is yellow, with black cycle wings and rear (detachable) arches.

It is running a Vauxhall Red top, with twin weber 45's, tuned and "rolling roaded" by southern carbs in the summer at 190bhp. Gearbox is a Type 9 5 speed which was fully rebuilt in 2006.

It has has a new LSD Cosworth Diff fitted in 2006 and adjustable shocks.

In the last 6 months it has had the following;

New SBD sump (due to road contractor, and paid for by them :-) )

New bonnet and nose due to cracking

New front indicators/pods

Full oil, filter, coolant spark change (20 miles ago)

New speedo cable

New side doors

New roof (yet to be fitted)

New sports exhaust

New diff (Cosworth LSD)

New Westfield logo on the back

New windscreen pillars with incorporated mirrors

Cycle wings and arches resprayed

The car is fitted with a momo quick release steering wheel, coverdale breathable car cover, Westfield black newer style seats, RAC roll bar, 4 point harnesses. I have bought new black leather gaiters for gear and handbrake, but yet to fit them. The car has a carbon fibre (look?) fire extinguisher.

The car comes with over 6 months MOT, and has just had 12 months tax put on it.

The car has done under 7000 miles since build.

Currently the car is on minilite 14 alloys with nearly new tyres. I plan/planned to change these back to 15's as per the avatar, but have yet to get round to it. The rear offset isnt quite right - the wheels are a bit lost in the rear arches, but nothing spacers wouldnt fix..

I am sure I have forgotten loads of stuff, but please ask away. Email edwowen (at) yahoo.co.uk

I genuinley believe the car needs nothing doing and is a great specification, not to mention being in very good condition.

I would be looking for £7999, which I feel is fair, but I am sure plenty of people will correct me!

Ed.

Ed the age might be handy and is it a Q plate?

And lots of nice pictures would be good

Oops, sorry. Told you I would leave something out!

Car was completed in late 1993. It is a Q plate.

Will get some pics up.

No probs and yep I agree with scott the car looks a cracker and a bargain  :t-up:

Great colour :love:

Well done Terry you going for a record this week who are you going to p*** off tomorrow :bangshead:

In my opinion the car looks cracking for it's age some engine pics would be helpfull Ed

I have other ideas which I'll pm you with Ed

This is a nice looking car with a decent spec and I reckon its good value for money  :t-up:  

Age is not that relevent in this type of car, condition and history are alot more important IMHO

thats what l paid for a similar spec car and look at the trouble it got me into three years later and three cars later.

good luck and yup a straight looking get in and drive the nuts off car and at a price to be driven like it was stolen. :cool:  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :xmas:

Well done Terry you going for a record this week who are you going to p*** off tomorrow :bangshead:

In my opinion the car looks cracking for it's age some engine pics would be helpfull Ed

I have other ideas which I'll pm you with Ed

Fight fight fight.......... :laugh:

;)

My comments were an attempt to try and help sell the car. Great colour, looks good and I hope a buyer is found although if it was mine I would keep it. :love:

Face?

Bovvered? ;)

good luck

For f**** sake Terry. If the man wants that kind of money for his car then who the hell are you to tell him it's too much; whatever the time of year is.

Get a grip man.

Do you TRY and p*** as many people off in a week as you can??

Scott

I think you have lost the plot. I told him what I thought was a reasonable price.

Personally I hope he gets £10k for it .

As for p******** people off you can express your opinion but I dont have to agree with you.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.