• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nlash

• scott beeland

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Mark Stanton

Nigel, will you be bringing a few to the Warks area meet this month?  If so, I'll get one off you then.

Cheers,

Graham

I will be attending the Warks meeting with a box of calendars in the boot. I'm also looking to attend our neighbouring meets and will get in touch with each AO accordingly after next week.

Most probably, Derby & Notts, Leicester, Black Country, Beds and Bucks, and so on, throughout late October and November.

Anybody know any good 'reasons' for buying and hanging in the 'office' at home?

I've tried:

'Photographic appreciation'

'Supporting fellow clubby'

'Competitor analysis' ;)

'it's got cars in it as well'

and still i'm getting frowned at :(

Your in front of me. I haven't even had the balls to ask yet...

:blush:

Your in front of me. I haven't even had the balls to ask yet...

I dunno, you've only been married 5 minutes...

:D

Andy

You used Barneys car?? I thought you only wanted immaculate cars

oiiiii  boghouse are you having a senior moment. ???  ???  ???

anyway its amazing what photoshop can do.. :D  :D  :D  :blush:

anyway its amazing what photoshop can do.. :D  :D  :D  :blush:

It is indeed, although the car didn't look bad at all under studio lights :)

Not that anyone will notice  ;)  ;)  ;)

Bump

Calendars are ready for distribution in the next couple of days. Thanks to those who have ordered already  :t-up:

Everyone else... c'monnnnn!!!!!!!! :D  This will look great on your office wall  :D  :D  :D

Slight delay as mentioned in another thread...B*****D printers winding me up!!!!

Promised delivery Thursday so will hurredly get those ordered out by the end of the week.

EDIT to add, so far i've sold quite a few and will hold back those that have placed a verbal reservation, and the freebies due to the car owners. I'm at Brands this Saturday and i'm taking the majority with me. All being well i'll sell a load there as I have the assistance of one of the models helping me  :love:  :laugh:  ;)

With limited print run and no 'run on' planned you gotta be quick getting permission from the missus. Available still on ebay and via my website print ordering facility.

I will be attending the Warks meeting with a box of calendars in the boot. I'm also looking to attend our neighbouring meets and will get in touch with each AO accordingly after next week.

Most probably, Derby & Notts, Leicester, Black Country, Beds and Bucks, and so on, throughout late October and November.

Which Derby/Notts meet Nige?

Kerry

Been asked a few times if the calendars are sold out... er no

I have plenty of calendars left, in fact loads of em.  :D  :D  :D  :oops:

Dont forget the neighbouring Northants area Nigel. Gavin Simpson is the AO and posts on here as Gavin

John

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.