Westfield Glamour Calendar

nlash

Westfield calendar

Also available via my website ordering facility soon  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Edited to add - you can now order calendars via my website secure server. From the home page, click online albums and navigate to either portraits or events where you will find the calendar for sale.

The calendar is selling at a very reasonable £12.45 plus £2.50 P&P each. It is A3 in size and consists of a page per month, a gloss laminated cover and 450gsm backboard. It will be posted in a card box to prevent risk of damage in transit.

Go order  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nlash

• scott beeland

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Mark Stanton

Looks excellent Nige.....

Pity about all those cars cluttering up the shots... :D

I'll definitely have one... if only to wind up the missus!

Graham.

Nige,

Am I reading it right? You say £12.45 ea but the ebay link shows a starting bid of that rather than a buy it now price. Is this correct?

John

PS - I want one in any case so keep me one back please

John

I'm selling the calendars at £12.45 with £2.50 charge to the UK or £7.50 for worldwide if required for P&P

The auction linked above is for 20 items, and you can't do a 'Buy it now" for multiples unless you have an ebay shop.

I'm experimenting a bit here, selling some individual calendars with a 'Buy it now', the first selling today to a guy in France, and also having a multiple auction. Not all will go to WSCC members and they can always order through my website which a few have already done (thanks guys).

Through ebay, i'm selling to those that don't access this forum or indeed are members of this club, anyone who is a WSCC member can either approach me direct for a cash sale, which you have expressed an interest in or they can order through Se7en Imaging. The ebay auction and 'buy it now' sales are to get the calendar sold outside of the club and it seems to be working. Basically i'm exploring all avenues.

Whats great about this also is that because the calendar bears the club logo, it may well even attract more members, maybe, even from abroad

Bump

Calendars are ready for distribution in the next couple of days. Thanks to those who have ordered already  :t-up:

Everyone else... c'monnnnn!!!!!!!! :D  This will look great on your office wall  :D  :D  :D

You used Barneys car?? I thought you only wanted immaculate cars ???  :p

bl**** 'ell....I shoulda put mine up to be photo'd :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:

You used Barneys car?? I thought you only wanted immaculate cars ???  :p

bl**** 'ell....I shoulda put mine up to be photo'd :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:

He begged and basically wouldn't take no for an answer  :D  :D  :D  :D

The other Boghouse car is featured though.... twice!

Maybe next year Scott, if this years sells well. Thanks for the order, it will be with you soon

You used Barneys car?? I thought you only wanted immaculate cars

Only cos he was delivering Pizza's  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Anybody know any good 'reasons' for buying and hanging in the 'office' at home?

I've tried:

'Photographic appreciation'

'Supporting fellow clubby'

'Competitor analysis' ;)

'it's got cars in it as well'

and still i'm getting frowned at :(

Just tell Carla it's simply allows you to realise that no other woman can compare to her  ;)  ;)  ;)

and if she falls for that load of drivvle ................ book her in for treatment  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.