• Mike dB

• Bananaman

I tried several times last night  <!--emo&:D  :devil:

Scott

Scooby

Budmikem

Count me in Scott

Buzz

Think we could get a 'Yorkysider Team' to show those Lancysiders?

Always Rab!

Any date for me is ok just let me know what the majority want

Buzz

Mmm... not many opinions being expressed about the venue, so here's one...

3 Sisters

3 Sisters would be the best except for the weather this time of year. (Us old gits have thin blood and our specs steam up dontya know) :p

Daytona

It takes time for everyone to learn a new circuit and I guess most people haven't yet been to Daytona. IMHO the Daytona track, being much shorter than Warrington, is not as much fun.

Warrington

Everyone now knows how to get to the Warrington track and knows their way around it, so no problems there. A team event would make it interesting and if we chose the teams based on a handicap system such as combined weight, or age, or experience, or thickness of our specs  :xmas:, or lap times from the last race, or whatever, it would make it unpredictable and motivate everyone to try their best.

We just wouldn't know the outcome until we all got crackin.

The "serious :angry:  regulars"

I think the WSCC meetings are more about fun than serious stuff (aren't they?  :p ), so I'm not sure that racing against the "serious regulars"  would be what most people want would it?  We might not even be able to take a group photo with any of us holding a trophy!!!  :oops:

So, IMO book Warrington for a private team event with a handicap system to even up the teams and pick a number of drivers per team that makes it affordable.

That's my opinion,but like I said before... I'll go with the flo...   :sheep:

Right, its Friday night and I'm off t't pub...  :p  :p

Better choice of social side in warrington , loads to do

Good pubs , cafes , clubs , etc

bring the missus,  have a day around the shops , see the sights , breath in some of the best polution in the north west  :t-up:

At this time of year it's gotta be a better bet to be indoors. I'll organise a 3 sisters race event in the spring 2007 but for this time of year I reckon we're best heading back to Warrington Speedkarting.

When I've got my next 7 weeks shifts (Monday) I'll post up what dates are still available and then I'll be looking for deposits.

In agreement with Malc..I think a WSCC exclusive event would be more fun.

How much would you be willing to pay to enter?? IE Do you want to run teams of 4, 5 or 6 drivers??

I'd like to open this up to Yorkshire; Wirral/N Wales areas too....Or anyone else that wants to put up a team

Exclusive event preferred too.

Is it worth asking if they would let us do a 10 kart event for £2000.00. I am sure we could rustle up 40 drivers for £50.00 a head.

Rik

Dates will be on the screen by 9.30 am tomorrow!! (once availability is confirmed with SpeedKarting)

I'll then post full costs/deposits and we're off again.

Same rule as last time.......No pay no play :D

For ease of searching/tracking of subject I will start a NEW thread tomorrow morning