Ty Croes finals just arrived

peterg

I've just booked a track day with  Trackdays.co.uk  for the BH monday 28th august .

I'd check it's still running. If they've cancelled the BaT one on that Friday, they may cancel that one too.

I guess if it's a Bank Holiday the workmen may not be there...

Andy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark.anson

• adhawkins

• Bananaman

• Mark Stanton

I've just booked a track day with  Trackdays.co.uk  for the BH monday 28th august .

I'd check it's still running. If they've cancelled the BaT one on that Friday, they may cancel that one too.

I guess if it's a Bank Holiday the workmen may not be there...

Andy

AFAIK,

Yes it is still on, me and a few other peeps around here are going..  :suspect:  :suspect:  so will see you down there.

:t-up:  :t-up:

Mat.

ACtually...   :bangshead:  :bangshead:   I'm going Sunday I think..  :D  :D  Not Monday,  :D   But I was under the impression that it is only affected during working days as Andy says, so I doubt there will be many working on site on a BH monday....  

:cool:

so you're going then  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Maybe, not decided yet.

:p

Andy

Get your LAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy :arse:  down there, good chance you'll get in on the Sunday and if not then you could always do a bit of marshalling :t-up:

If your the only reserve who's there and anybody drops out then you'll be in............... :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Remember this will be just about you last chance to drive this track in it's current format.... :(

I couldnt have put it better myself Nanas  :t-up:

I couldnt have put it better myself Nanas  :t-up:

Not quite sure if that's a compliment or not........... :D  :D  :D  :p  :devil:  :D

You can take it whichever way suits you...   :0