Meet the Neighbours

Tony Sighe

Absolutely guys!

BBQ kicks off around 6pm so pop around the corner on your way home from the airshow for a feed and a chat.

Something to do whilst you wait for the busy airshow traffic to die down?

Tin tops welcome - would just be great to see you all.

Go on, go on, go on, go on................  

You know it makes sense?   :)

Cheers

Tony

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Crash Override

• scott beeland

• Tony Sighe

Why not come along in the evening after Fairford? ???

Andy

Now that sounds like a top idea. 'llI have a word with Barry as we are travelling upto Blackpool early sunday for a tractor pull...I think his brother is competing

Buzz

We'll be there, for the tour and the BBQ but not the camping.

Buzz, Barry come along for the BBQ, you know it makes sense

Not 100% sure if I can make it anyway, but would a non-member who is looking to get into Westfield ownership be welcome to pop over in the afternoon?

I just really want to chat about owership and have a look at various cars to see what is what etc.

Cheers

Ian

Not 100% sure if I can make it anyway, but would a non-member who is looking to get into Westfield ownership be welcome to pop over in the afternoon?

I just really want to chat about owership and have a look at various cars to see what is what etc.

Cheers

Ian

Of course you can Ian, we don't stand on parade for just members. Come along and ask your questions and there'll be plenty of people around to answer them and voice there opinions into ownership and which engine to go for.

See you there (if you can make it)

Malc.

You going to manage to get your engine running better in time Rob?

Malc

westy booked in at Northampton M sports for Mon morning ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

so hopefully i will be a little Quicker up that Fish :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p

Did you get the pics via e mail ???  ???

Rob

Glad to hear about the engine Rob and yes I did get the photo's thanks. Would have replied sooner but I've been away visiting relatives.

Malc.

We'll be there, for the tour and the BBQ but not the camping.

You and me both (well, you and me 4 I guess is more accurate :))

See you next weekend :t-up:

Andy

Less than a week to go now.

Just think this time next week you could be sat at the bar with a WAD in your hand, got a tough year to beat from last year but I'm sure we can manage  :D  :devil:

Malc.

Just think this time next week you could be sat at the bar with a WAD in your hand

Not me....

This time next week I'll likely be propped up in bed with a large brandy :)

Andy

Hi Andy.

"Propped up in bed with a large Brandy eh?"  

Is that what you call it?  ;)

Response has been excellent for MTN and I'm sure we'll have the full allowance of 25 cars enjoying the tour late on Saturday morning.

I have confirmation from over 50 people to attend the BBQ and expect many more on the night (if the weather is good!)

Loads more camping over this year so evening attendance will be bigger than ever - John the Landlord will be pleased - hope he's stocked up !!!

All done now - just looking forward to it!

Anybody welcome to pop down in the afternoon and take part in the BBQ (not just open to members).

Want to know anything?

Tony

Just got the tent and sleeping bags off the line after a much needed airing :p  :p  :p  :p

Off to NMS in the morning  :cool:

Just need great weather for next weekend and things will be tickety boo  :p  :p  ;)  :devil:

Anyone want a MTN challenge?

Hopefully I'm going to noise test my car on the Saturday....Then I'll need a willing volunteer to show me how to repack the b*******...Then we'll retest it and see if we can get it bearable :0

Howdoo Scott :p

A Wad challenge

or a who can stay standing the longest without spilling a drop challenge (subject to the available funds after the wads) :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :devil: