• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• Major Stare

• Martin Keene

Oh, and while I remember, our photos are here.

The photos of the timing board all by itself are my times :t-up:

I particularly enjoyed seeing Wotbox's preview of next year's car...

pict0224.jpg

:D

Andy

And what had my Chief Mechanic spotted hiding in the bushes? ???

pict0230.jpg

Andy

New factory option....

Camouflage paint.

pict0239.jpg

Andy

He was probably the only one who had the time

Quick enough that you could not get the whole car in shot  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

I knew I should have kitted it out with the England flags, I would hate for people to think I was being serious  :D  :D  :D

I think we may have found the recipiant for this years 'Turf Trophy'... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :p

pict0257.jpg

darling - so when are you going to get a cod piece like Steves.  Of course it will have to be in orange with Dick (spanner) on the front!  Thommo in the meantime takes down a few measurements

Thommo in the meantime takes down a few measurements

Ah, so it was a micrometer in his hands... :0:p:D

Andy . I agree that Richard Carroll is putting up some tremendous efforts to get on the grass and this one was nearly as good as his Aintree antics driving down the "fairway". He walloped his favourite cones at Mira and at Harewood nearly ended up in the river at the bottom of the hill before the Esses. :0

7827.jpeg

Stu wasn't so quick on his first run. This was off number 2.....

Andy . I agree that Richard Carroll is putting up some tremendous efforts to get on the grass and this one was nearly as good as his Aintree antics driving down the "fairway". He walloped his favourite cones at Mira and at Harewood nearly ended up in the river at the bottom of the hill before the Esses. :0

Never let it be said that I'm not trying!!  :p  :p

Won't be competing for the turf trophy at Thoresby Park though, as the trees are a little too close for comfort for my liking!!

Thoresby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been off there twice

Once into the field near chicane on straight and other time out of 5 ways

Very hairy

Ask Andy Lyall :D

He thinks its a barrel of laughs but Barney just thinks its slippy due to the oil :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Never let it be said that I'm not trying!!  :p  :p

Won't be competing for the turf trophy at Thoresby Park though, as the trees are a little too close for comfort for my liking!!

And they have suicidal lemmings for barrels.......... :D  :D  :D  :oops:  :blush: