Everything to do with me

funbobby

Check the times around Croft Mr C :p

So howd' you do Skippy? (I can't find the times.) Sounds like you were a happy bush kangeroo :p

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• funbobby

• slippy

• JeffC

• scott beeland

So howd' you do Skippy? (I can't find the times.) Sounds like you were a happy bush kangeroo :p

Michael Ord          1645     109.6 - 107.83

Geoff Barker         1700     107.03 - 123.77

Stephen Pritchard 1700      109.07 - 110.85

George Newrick     1700     103.73 - 116.12

Trevor Cottingham 1800     108.29 - 109.94

Mark Leybourne     1600     96.47 - 96.58 :D  :D  :D

Yes but think how quick you could be in a BEC Busa!

Where did you get akll the times from Mark?

You cant cos I didnt get one :p

Michael Ord          1645     109.6 - 107.83

Geoff Barker         1700     107.03 - 123.77

Stephen Pritchard 1700      109.07 - 110.85

George Newrick     1700     103.73 - 116.12

Trevor Cottingham 1800     108.29 - 109.94

Mark Leybourne     1600     96.47 - 96.58 :D  :D  :D

Which times count Mark? Is it the time of your last lap or simply your quickest?

wayhey Slippy"s quite the boy isnt he in his lawn mower ,quicker than the zetecs  :devil:  is he teesides best kept secret  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

how does that compare to your old cast iron Times Mark ???

That wee CVH is a cracking little motor - always 100% reliable and is flying at the moment :t-up:

104 was the best with the Pinto in the damp.

I picked up a copy of the results from the display stand in signing on on Monday afternoon - Bulletin number 15.

Its the fastest time of the timed (not timed practice) runs that count

Cheers

Mark

NNNEeeeeeeeeeoooooooooouuuuummmmmmmm....

Jeff Funbob is tempted by that Busa your flogging if you were to 'encourage' him I dare say he will buy it ;)

there will be a very nice and very quick Megablade up for grabs shortly, give me a shout when this sells.  :t-up:  :t-up:

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  

Howay man, somebody buy mine and Slippys cars.

There's a certain blade we need to buy :love:

I think you could say this looks a bit dodgy ;)

Dear Duncan Heseltine,

Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus,i hope all is well with you overthere. Thanks for your mail, and I belive you truely have it for sale and I have also decided to get it for £7,300 and I don't mind the Bank Draft having to clear before I get the keys to the 2004 WESTFIELD 2000 SEW.

Because my client in uk that is oweing me £12,500 is ready to the money in full  but i'll need you to wired the balance of my moneys through  Money Gram Transfer to my Shipping Agent That will be handling the shipping the car to my house in Amsterdam so we can pay the shipping agency for the shipping so they can book us for the next available cargo.

So i want you to know if I can trust you on sending the remaining balance to my Shipper through Money Gram Transfer, because my client in the UK will be sending a certified Bank Draft for £12,500 to you. Hope you understand this clearly.

To start with the procurement of the bank cheque,I will need the followiing info from you:

Your full name to be written on the Bank draft........

Your house address in order to recieve the bank draft payment soonest....

City.........

Post Code.......

Country..... Land/mobile phone.....

Hope to hear from you soon so that we can plan ahead receiving payment. Note that I'll make arrangement with the shipping company to send an agent to view the 2004 WESTFIELD 2000 SEW....at your convienience.

Kindly Regards,

Mr Peterson Mathew.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.