• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• funbobby

• slippy

• JeffC

• scott beeland

That's way too cheap.

Stick a picture on yer ad though as it'll shift easier.

You're getting yourself a BEC then??

You reckon mate? How much do you think?

The pics will be uploaded soon mate.

I'll be getting another Westy sharpish like - possible a Bike Engined one yes :t-up:

Work out what it cost you to build...... It'll be way more than 7k and it's only a 2004 car and not even bedded in yet.

Ok ; I know it's a pinto which might not be everyones bag... But 7k is good enough money for that age of car to be able to buy it and chuck any engine at it.

Funbobby, totally of topic but do you have a pic of the other side of the car? I am about to stick my number back plate and would prefer to mount where you have it but wondered what it looked like by the exhaust, what size numbers were you using?

TIA

Not sure mate but I have the same size exhaust as you and with the standard 9 inch numbers as approved by the MSA they are as clear as day. The scrutineers said they were fine when I asked them in case the COC spotted me and wasnt happy. ;)  :t-up:

I'll have a look for a pic though mate.

My race numbers are along the side of the car, and are probably partially obscured by the exhaust. Never had a problem.

IMG_1809.sized.jpg

Andy

Just my opinion and no offence meant but  I reckon your first price was nearer the mark for your car, If you do a search and compare it to what else is on there and hasnt sold in the last 6 weeks or so you may struggle to get anyone out to see it , theres an A*** for every seat at the right price

;)

Thats what I did in the first place Jeff - I think I'll revert back.

After all if anyone knows its ye :t-up:

:t-up:  Thanks chaps i'll stick em there then

BARGAIN !!!! ???

do you not fancy upgrading to a bit more power slippy  ???   :devil:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.