High spec MEGABIRD

M11 BRD

The tunnel and dash are all glass fibre and trimmed by myself.

Thanks everyone for the comments, it'll be hard to see it go!! :(:(

but I'll build another sooner or later :D:D

Steve

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M11 BRD

• nikpro

• perksy

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Respect, I guess it speaks volumes for the quality of the rest of the car too.

Can't believe after spending 1,400 hours building this, you couldnt spare 30 minutes to change the front indicators & side repeaters to clear ones !

:p

You Know, the more I look at this the nicer it gets....every time there is another little feature that makes you sit up and say to yourself; 'god, thats cool'. (recessed fog light etc)

Have you still got the moulds for the dash and centre tunnel - these could be big sellers!

You Know, the more I look at this the nicer it gets....

Agreed!

Stunning Car,  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

What a great car - I guess its been sold as the adverts been on the site for a few hours now. Every post is spot on with its comments and I can only agree that this must be "as good as it gets"

Good Luck Steve

Can't believe after spending 1,400 hours building this, you couldnt spare 30 minutes to change the front indicators & side repeaters to clear ones !

:p

(Note from the wife!;) Don't mind receiving constuctive negative comments but orange side repeaters are legal, I'm surprised you could tell the difference through those GREEN EYES!!!!

:arse:  :D

Don't get me wrong - the car is lovely.

Probably the best example ever built.

(after mine of course...   ) :cool:

You Know, the more I look at this the nicer it gets....every time there is another little feature that makes you sit up and say to yourself; 'god, thats cool'. (recessed fog light etc)

Have you still got the moulds for the dash and centre tunnel - these could be big sellers!

There's also lots of details you can't see, limited by the number of photos allowed on the advert.

Unfortunately no moulds available - sorry

Thanks again for the comments

Steve

Don't mind receiving constuctive negative comments but orange side repeaters are legal

erk, so all those modern cars with clear indicators are illegal?!?  someone should tell BMW, Ford, Vauxhall, VAG...

good luck with the sale, car looks shiny.  :D

moomin

erk, so all those modern cars with clear indicators are illegal?!?  someone should tell BMW, Ford, Vauxhall, VAG...

I don't really think that's what my wife was saying, more a route not worth going down in the grand scale of things. It's down to taste and I'm sure if the next owner felt so strongly about it, it wouldn't be a big job  ???;):D

Steve

Just like to say a big thank you to all the positive comments I received about the car. It has now been sold to the first person that saw it, a new Westfield member whom i'm sure will have as much fun and pleasure with the car as we've had.

Steve & Christine  :D

It has now been sold to the first person that saw it
Quelle surprise  :D  :D was he first in the queue :D  :D  ;)

It has now been sold to the first person that saw it
Quelle surprise  :D  :D was he first in the queue :D  :D  ;)

Yes - first in the queue. Sorry to all the other interested parties.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.