The shiniest Caterham in the world!

Phil. S

How could anyone build a car with a nice Cosworth lump like that, a Quaife sequential box .... and never drive it ?!?!??!

That is the best ebay link I've ever clicked.  That car is sick (as in vomit, not street slang), but fascinating.  Amazing how someone can be so near to your interests and hobbies and yet so far apart...

Strangely cool but weird why he doesn't want to use it. P'raps he's a "concours" geek??

How do you get in when the floor panels have labels saying

"No Step"  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

David

Just gotta be the most ultimate sad case of nut-polishing  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :devil:  :down:

One salty road and it's all white and hairy :D

How do you get in when the floor panels have labels saying

"No Step"  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

David

Reckon you probably stand on the seat base and then slide you legs down. I dont really see the point in such a project but I guess if it makes him happy..... :t-up:

i could have soo much fun owning that car.

id buy it, drive it every day and never wash it

would be soo much fun watching it unshine to something sensible :):)

While being a bit on the blingy side I have to say I like it and appreciate it. The guy has clearly done a massive amount of work, from the independent rear conversion, to the surpreme quality of components (apart from the obvious large components just look at how much braiding, Mocal, sphericals and aircraft connectors are in the car) and the high build quality  (apart from the seats of course ;)).

Excellent car, and not being to everyone's taste is sometimes a good thing, cars like that only move things forward. Very good on him and very well done.  :t-up:

Graeme.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.