Total Kit Car Live at Oulton

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

This is a Vindicator... gorgeous isn't it?

6884.jpeg

I'd rather have a mini moke in Pink

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SADDLEWORTH

• MAT1800

• scooby

• RABoon

I don't want to come across as being pedantic but what has happened to blocking out reg plate numbers?

Some pics in this thread and those linked to Buzz's pics haven't got reg plates blurred out on members and non members vehicles. I have some pics to post from the event and i'm not going to go to the trouble of blocking out plates if this 'rule' is being applied without any consistency.

The Speed Series is coming up and pics will be going on my site for members to view and purchase. Blocking out plates is time consuming and I could do without it if possible.

Opinions please before I post up pics from yesterday

no worries didn't think you were a pedanticficator anyway!

I really didn't give it a thought. If people want their regs blocking out then let me know. I haven't received any emails asking me to do that plus if they did wot do I need to use to do this?

Buzz

I haven't received any emails asking me to do that plus if they did wot do I need to use to do this?

I use Photoshop, but this might be a bit excessive for just blocking out reg plates. Most image editing software would allow this. Paint Shop Pro, PS Elements etc. I'm not sure if there is anything you can use with Windows (not a Windows user), but all of the above would be sufficient.

To cleanly remove the letters on the plate, you need a brush tool and a colour sample from the number plate backing. Then just brush the numbers out.

PS clone stamp works well too

It was a nice car but I think the whole feeling on the track had a lot to do with the driver

Thats cos Mr Bickley is a bl**** good driver  :D  ;)  :D  ;)

:p I totally agree cracking driver i really enjoyed the run out in the car  :D