• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SADDLEWORTH

• MAT1800

• scooby

• RABoon

Well it's gonna be warm, poss 15 degrees, with bright spells and showers, it just depends which one we get the most  :D

Either way I'm going in the Westy, unless of course the rain is torrential when it comes to setting out time  :t-up:

Well it's gonna be warm, poss 15 degrees, with bright spells and showers, it just depends which one we get the most  :D

Either way I'm going in the Westy, unless of course the rain is torrential when it comes to setting out time  :t-up:

Brave Last words

:D

Right Guys and Gals, the rain has stopped.  ??? The forcats seems to be OK for the morning :) going pear shaped in the afternoon I will be setting off from Rammy at about nine, if any one want's to put their wet weather gear in my tin top, let me know and we can meet M60, A556 or M56 got loads of room.  :p May even be able to join convoy, if her indoors will drive volvo and trailer. :D  :D  :D

I'm going to see what the weather is lke in the morning, so if I'm not at Portwood, dont wait. I'll make sure I'm there on time, if it's dry.... enough :D

:angry:  Tin top 4 me, see you there, westie is - battery, seat, catch tank to name but a few bits was hoping to be off this afternoon but too much on at work  :angry:

b*****k to it, Westy Rain or Shine.............................:d:D:D

I'm with Scooby.  My car parked out side my house at the moment, in the rain, so I'll be coming in it.

I hope it doesn't rain though, my roof is disintegrating now :arse: .  

I need to get my new roof fitted properly :t-up: .

See you all tomorrow.

Kirk  :t-up:  :t-up:

Have a look at bbc.co.uk/weather,24 hour forcast, looking better now than it did at 6pm.

I'm with Scooby.  My car parked out side my house at the moment, in the rain, so I'll be coming in it.

See you all tomorrow.

Wots a roof?

See you all tomorrow.

Wots a roof?

It's one of those things you put on your car so it lets in slighty less water when it rains (not much less though).

Kirk  :t-up: