Stoneleigh 2006

Mark Stanton

That's it. It's called the NAC (National Agricultural Centre) Showground.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Boomy

• Sam

• Martin Keene

Can you just turn up with a tent or even park an estate car on site and sleep in that if you want to?.

Or do you have to book for space to camp/place to park?.

If you're in a tin-top you need to pre-book for camping and entrance - as all tin-tops will be directed to the Public car parks and are not allowed through kit car gate.

Tin-tops are not allowed on kit-car stands  ;) unless its a WSCC member and park their car to one side  ;)

WSCC member and park their car to one side  ;)

Does that mean there is every chance i won't be able to get into the WSCC area in my tin top, or are you talking about being allowed if i produce a membership card?

If you're in a tin-top you need to pre-book for camping and entrance - as all tin-tops will be directed to the Public car parks and are not allowed through kit car gate.

I just queued up with the kit cars and drove in last year.

Unless you pre-book your camping entry you won't get into the showground at all  ;) and if you do the organisers don't like tin-tops on club stands very much  ;)  ;)  :D

However WSCC members in tin-tops are asked to pop into club marquee and simply ask first, politeness, tin-tops shouldn't be parked up amongst the westfields, but simply to one side or behind the marquee as directed  :D  :D  ;)

All you gotta do is call into the marquee and ask where to stick your tin-top ;)

Thing is with Stoneleigh - sometimes it can turn into a free for all with idiot joe public thinking they can park anywhere they like  :down:  :down:

Unless you pre-book your camping entry you won't get into the showground at all  ;) and if you do the organisers don't like tin-tops on club stands very much  ;)  ;)  :D

Ok thanks.

I assume i wouldn't need to book anything though if i were just going to sleep in the car? :D

;) is it that difficult to understand  ;)

;) is it that difficult to understand  ;)

------------------------------

all tin-tops will be directed to the Public car parks and are not allowed through kit car gate.

Tin-tops are not allowed on kit-car stands  

unless its a WSCC member and park their car to one side  

Unless you pre-book your camping entry you won't get into the showground at all

organisers don't like tin-tops on club stands

WSCC members in tin-tops are asked to pop into club marquee and simply ask first

tin-tops shouldn't be parked up amongst the westfields

All you gotta do is call into the marquee and ask where to stick your tin-top

If you're in a tin-top you need to pre-book for camping and entrance

Yes, confused.com :D  :p

Boomy, you should get involved in the 'Cambridge To Stoneleigh' thread.  It's a cracker! :D

I will be coming down after 3 sisters with the girlfriend in tow in her tintop so I hope we can find somewhere to hide the mundane"o" on the club stand :oops: