Brake Kit

Mutley

Hang on there a mo while I get the front door !

wouldnt want to miss anything while im away  :p

Blimey!  ???

It's clear I got the price wrong........ but that's 'cos I used Westfield's prices to start with as these parts are off a brand new car. Clearly (now) this is well off the mark.

The whole point in putting them on here is to help someone else in our club who could use them and save some money in doing so. It's pointless leaving them in the back of the garage going rusty if someone could be using them.

If you would like the parts give Paul a ring, I'm sure he would take £75 if you're picking them up.

If there's still some issue with the pricing please drop me a PM, and if you know where we can get the AP Racing kit for less than Westfield charge please do let us know.

Cheers for your notes.

Hyah Colin, I wasnt trying to spike your ad, just trying to give you the benefit of my experience tying to sell similar parts for a lot less than you were asking but with no success  :(

Check around the site regularly and you will find the parts you need for reasonable money either second hand or through one of the many bulk buys that peeps organise from time to time  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.