Cheap Trailer Required...

The Great Fandango

Sorry guys, you're right, my e-mail address was in the process of being changed and the link wasn't working from my registration e-mail!

My e-mail address is:

Kyle.Harrison@BTConnect.Com if you have any new relating to trailers I might be able to buy from you guys.

Cheers

Kyle Harrison

• 2 weeks later...

I had same problem, i wanted trailer but didnt want to pay a lot for it. I spent a great deal of time looking at different options, the only problem was they were all about £1100 to £1200. They all bring stronge money what ever condition. Brian james mini would prob do the job but i have seen a small trailer that the Aframe folds up if its  length your worried about. Try www.indespension.com they have branches all over the country and they have these types of trailers. good look, if you require any more help email me.

Regards

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I have a tailer for sale, single axle, tows great with good tyres and working handbrake to fit a narrow body only though.

£450 ono.

Cheers

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi If you are still looking for a trailer call me

I have a single axle flatbed trailer - ready to go approx £300

Call Neville on 07710 550789 - if no reply leave message or send text

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.