c to c.

pistonbroke2

How do you get to see / know where you are on the reserve list?

Send an e-mail to the address on the C2C site. I think Si and Carla are away at the moment, but they'll be back in a couple of days.

Andy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• studbuckle

• scott beeland

• Buzz Billsberry

Gosh don't people get so wound up by the whole thing and forget abuot us poor b*******s doing the actual admin.

Andy H is perfectly right, there are 3 names on the list who would not have been on the original list A4GOM printed out :0  as they were postal applications from someone without internet access on behalf of 3 cars who also missed out last year for the same reason. Plus one person who was unable to register initially as he was in hospital but told me that in advance.

See, thing is, we try to be fair and above board but every year we seem to get fingers pointed and dummy's spat out. I've also had to spend my time today ringing around chasing the last remaining few deposits so that within the next 48 hours I can then get a clearer picture of how many extra places can be offered.

OH and it's also not as straight forward as working down the list as I now have room allocations to consider and need to make sure that all the rooms we have booked are used up.

Thanks everyone for your comments but please, after doing this for 4 years do you not think we're able to manage the registrations fairly?

Oh and Scott, Buzz.... pull your bl**** fingers out, at least you've a) got your cars to work on, our will only return home this weekend after going away in August last year and b) your able to drive them when they're ready. People checking out the C2C demographics will notice that we're doing this years run in our underpowered 4x4.... oh what fun that'll be.

Ok, gripe over, back to completing the roadbook as it's a 46% revised route this year

:t-up:

I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason, I have Pm'd Si so hopefully all will be explained soon.

There ya go I knew there was a perfectly good explanation, I emailed Si, he returned my email on his return and everyone is  :D

OH and it's also not as straight forward as working down the list as I now have room allocations to consider and need to make sure that all the rooms we have booked are used up.

Thats a good point. Can't remember if I booked myself in for any rooms now?  :bangshead:

Looks like I'm going to be in the left hand side of a car this year :down:

Stil...No driving means more drinking :D

And I get to blag rides in some different motors :blues:

• 2 weeks later...

Im IN - cheque is winging its way.

Anyone wishing a to blag a left seat in the Cossy will have to fight my lad!! :D

Looks like I'm going to be in the left hand side of a car this year :down:

Me too Scott. Just ordered the Nameplates and I am officially a Co-Driver this year... and that's of a Pinin double :down: