• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• studbuckle

• scott beeland

• Buzz Billsberry

Oooohhh 21 reserves

What chance a CtoC 2?

A fairly good chance I would think as following my back op and Carla breaking her leg this week we might not be able to get our own Westy and us ready for June :( So doing a second one later in the year might help us out as well.

Still, Carla being laid up in Plaster for 6 weeks gives her no excuse to sort all the org for June out does it.

Oooohhh 21 reserves

What chance a CtoC 2?

A fairly good chance I would think as following my back op and Carla breaking her leg this week we might not be able to get our own Westy and us ready for June :( So doing a second one later in the year might help us out as well.

Still, Carla being laid up in Plaster for 6 weeks gives her no excuse to sort all the org for June out does it.

I'm sure everyone on the boardroom will join Dean & myself in wishing both Si & Carla speedy recoveries  :D

The c2c just wouldn't be the same without you guys! It would be a shame for you to have put all the hard work in organising it, but not to be there!

we might not be able to get our own Westy and us ready for June

Si going to drive a support van and trailer then

Which I have both of and its a merc

Si going to drive a support van and trailer then

I seem to remember this being discussed as an option for previous years. However, as there are portions of the route that the support vehicle wouldn't be able to get to, the value was questionable :)

Andy

That's the spirit  :D  :D  :D  Get well soon you two  :D  :D  ;)

It might be in the Team Gently Hosting Mechanical Support Vehicle but we'll be there :)

Some new acquisition I'm unaware of (or a fancy title for the Skoda ;))?

Andy

.......but every excuse to not have to do the cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing. :p

Everything has an upside!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hope the two of you are back on form soon.

.......but every excuse to not have to do the cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing. :p

I'm sure she can do most of that sitting down, can't she? ???

(running for cover...)

:)

Andy

True enough...but they're a long way from me :)

Andy

Andy you can run for cover

Don't worry he's only running to find the ironing board cover  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

That's not gonna be big enough to hide behind... :)

Andy

• 2 months later...