• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Muttleys V8

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Blatman

Look out for Team LNT - 2 * Panoz GT2. Hoping to be there myself.

Any pit passes Jamie remember your P Diddy team mate ...or I'll release the pictures !!

Buzz

Will probably turn up if I can deal with the long drive!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Charlie why don't u fly? Jet 2 to Holmfirth 68p return inc. airport taxes I can pick you up from the airstrip  :p

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...
Just been on holiday to practice my drinking.................. I am ready for le mans now (well actually a bit below par currently)

Team LNT at the 2006 Le Mans 24 hours

The governing body of French Motorsport ‘The Automobile Club de l’Ouest’ have published an accepted entry list for this years Le Mans 24 hour race. Team LNT are delighted to have had its entry accepted for the Panoz Esperante GTLM car with the possibility of a second entry once the definitive list is published at the end of March.

TKSSebring.jpg

DonTest2.jpg

The ACO received 79 applications to race at this year’s event with only 55 cars eligible to start the race on June the 17th. This year will be the 74th running of the most famous of motorsport events.

LNT principle Lawrence Tomlinson was delighted at the news "This event is the jewel in the crown for a team like ours. The 24 hour race will prove to be a true test of our ability as a team and our ambition to be the best. We have the car and partner in Panoz and we have the personnel to compete with the very best from around the world."

Team LNT head to Florida next week in preparation for another famous race - the Sebring 12 hours - the first round of the American Le Mans Series on March the 18th. For news, results and information about the Sebring race as it happens please visit www.americanlemans.com or here on www.TeamLNT.com

Jamie is the Panoz gonna be running with the 1300cc xflow or the 1600cc CVH? :p

Mutts how long to LE-Mans?

Buzz