• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KerryS

• MAT1800

• Blatman

• jak

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just about there with the funding now, deffo have a deposit just gotta make sure I don't leave myself too skint as this has come at the same time as a career change and I am currently out of work while doing some training.If I can hold it on a deposit for a month or two that would be great.

Nice one Gavin, you know it'll be well worth it. :D:D

There must be plenty of other madness kit owners out there, who know that this makes sense :suspect:

I was a bit unsure at first, there seems so many things I want to 'upgrade', and not enough money to do it. But with the deal on the table from WF it makes sense to get this done now, because I would kick myself otherwise when I had to pay full price! And TB's seem like the key to unlocking the engines potential. :p

And even if you haven't got a MBE967 ECU, then the offer from WF to include a new ECU at only £418.59 when purchased with the kit, makes it all very easy, and relatively cheap!

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

I know, you've all heard this before.... I'm just trying to get this moving along, as there seemed to be quite a lot of interest, which seems to have dwindled. I just hope this isn't because people are holding out for a better deal. For a full kit complete with a re-map this won't be beaten.

Mat.  :D

Sorry Raymondo, but my technical knowledge is very limited, I suggest you Give Mark Walker a ring at Westfield, he will be able to tell you.

Mat. :D

Paul, Raymondo

I believe the new plenum chamber goes with different cams to the earlier Madness kits so the throttle body upgrade should give you a similar increase in power and may take you to 160 rather than 140 that we'll  be looking for?

As said, speak with Mark

Kerry S

Hi guys,

Been away for a while, and coming back to this offer from WF looks like a real result :t-up:

Time to talk to the boss me thinks... :oops:

Fingers crossed

If you have a plenum of any type, even the 140bhp type, adding TB's should release at least 10% more horsepower, and maybe a little more.

And as Mat has said, the deal on the table is unlikely to be bettered this side of hell frezing over :devil:

hell frezing over

I'm sure I have seen a picture on the web of Hell freezing over, so it's happened once and won't happen again :p

Kerry S

Edit: My thousandth post :D

I'm sure I have seen a picture on the web of Hell freezing over, so it's happened once...

If nothing else, it shows that seem to believe everything you read on the 'net. :devil:

Can I interest you in a "special" fuel additive that will boost popwer by 25%, reduce fuel consumption by 50% and guarantee an MOT emissions pass for the next 10 years. Limited stock, buy now... :p

Right!

I reckon 4 definite

me

Mat1800

jak

Gavin

and

Flappa

pgh

raymondo

as maybe

I need to speak with Mark, probably Friday to see what WF want to do re deposits and I'll get back to you.

The deal needs 8 so we are getting there.

I have Pm'd a few others who were interested in Mat's deal and who had Madness or near Madness cars.

I have e-mailed all teh AOs who's addresses I could find from the magazine and WSCC website to raise it at their next meets.

There must still be lots of Madness cars out there in Westyland - this is cheap £ per bhp.

Kerry S

PS Beat you, jak  to 1000 posts :cool: