Donnington Kit Car Show

perksy

Cheers Gary we are going down tomorrow so will be there 1st thing. I have tried booking 4 sessions online and intend to ring them tomorrow but if you can get me in the back door so to speak then I would be very gratrful and there will refreshment rewards :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

• slippy

• neilwillis

• MAT1800

I'm sure you will get track ok....look me up on the club stand and let me know how you get on.....I'lll make you a cuppa early on... you can buy a beer later.... :D  :D

but if you can get me in the back door so to speak then I would be very gratrful and there will refreshment rewards

Finar, Finar. :D

just to clarify.... to the best of my knowledge the track day is Sunday.....(re-read your posting and then re-read the blurb from Limelight)

SH*T I thought it was an arrive and drive job, can you book track time other than the full day.

Might be 2 twenty min sessions going cheap if the posti doesn't hurry up with my gearbox mounts :(  :(  :(  :(

panic over , the gearbox mounts have arrived.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

big thanks to Westfield for posting them v quick.

Just the small matter of fitting them now ;)

Sorry won't make it, feeling as sick as a dog....Donnington is not supposed to be too go. no Westfield or Caterham manufacturers stds. Not good really....

Andy