Donnington Kit Car Show

perksy

Three plus a 16 year old daughter with ATTITUDE!!! However if I put up the awning, it will make a good garage for the westie, and a beer tent for about twelve.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

• slippy

• neilwillis

• MAT1800

and it's "Donington"  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Three plus a 16 year old daughter with ATTITUDE!!! However if I put up the awning, it will make a good garage for the westie, and a beer tent for about twelve.

mmmmmm i think you'd better get a bigger awning  :D  :D

I'll be there on the Sunday...hopefully in the Westie, weather permitting

Andy :D

Just booked two track sessions and my limited knowledge of this type of event says I should walk the track first. Is that right ? 2 n a bit miles is a bit of a trek me thinks. Comments please. Ian. ???

Just booked two track sessions and my limited knowledge of this type of event says I should walk the track first. Is that right ? 2 n a bit miles is a bit of a trek me thinks. Comments please. Ian. ???

Just start off slowly, and build up speed. :t-up:

No need to drive flat out stright away - just treat it as a road that you have never driven before :t-up:

Unless you walk them first... :D  :p

Famous Names:

Every year the bulk of the kit industry's best known names support Donington. Companies already booked for this year include Gardner Douglas, DJ Sportscars, Marlin, GTM, Quantum, Caterham, Chesil, Pilgrim, AGM Sportscars, Robin Hood, Tiger, Suffolk Sportscars, AK Sportscars, Ultima, Beauford, Hawk, Luego, Fiero Factory, RV Dynamics, Sebring and Raw Engineering.

Isn't there a quite famous name missing from this list? What's happening?

Its Donington ...................... another Limelight Exhibitions organised event ..................................... I'll get me coat  ;)  :)

This is the same weekend as Cadwell the final round of the Speed series. I think quite a lot of us will be Cadwell Saturday and ariving late Saturday evening.

However if its raining I will be going home as I dont fancy a soaking day at Cadwell then trying to put a tent up in the rain and being charged £4.00 for the privelege, the facilities were non existent last year :angry:

I'll be there Sunday only and in the Westy unless its pi$$ing it down.

Garry, can you ring me nearer the time ref our conversation yesterday :t-up: