• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• higgsti

• scott beeland

• rossi

• SADDLEWORTH

westhoughton .scotts coming from prescott to mine setting off at 11 we only drive slow though dont we scott .:d

westhoughton .scotts coming from prescott to mine setting off at 11 we only drive slow though dont we scott .:d

do you fook you loon  :D  :D cant make this weekend got my little fella and I am not prepared to put his life at risk keepin up with Higgsti  :p  plus he would put paul to shame having a stronger bladder  :D  :D  :D

Mike

bring him with you mike its at your own pace and if you come it will give dan someone in the distance to follow.seriosly ill do a route and will have stops so you can drive how you want:0

So is there quite a few people going to Harrogate then? Because I want to have a good look around some of the cars, to see if I have made the right choice?

So is there quite a few people going to Harrogate then? Because I want to have a good look around some of the cars, to see if I have made the right choice?

HARROGATE  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???