north west blat out

higgsti

anyone fancy a leisurely trip to the forest of boland and surroundig twisties dont know which day yet already on the guest list scott beeland ,saddleworth,drive will be 4/5 HRS LEAVING AROUND 10/11 AM .im leaving from bolton and this is were the time is estimated from we can meet up anywhere on route and everyone welcome!!!!!!!!! and we will sort out regular stops so everyone can go at there own pace and give rough idea of route .any questions pm me or mobile no is 07976613003. will post day nearer the time.ps these are great roads and usually quiet  :0

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• higgsti

• scott beeland

• rossi

• SADDLEWORTH

Harrogate show mate

Anyone planning a convoy from the manchester area up to harrogate?

:)

Mat.

BTTT. Anyone else?

Rossi. Know where we're going to meet the boy higgsti? I'll follow you if that's ok (I'm only in Prescot so not far from you)

11 am would be a better start time for me (from Bolton or where ever we're meeting up)

Harrogate show mate

Anyone planning a convoy from the manchester area up to harrogate?

<!--emo&:)

Mat.

I'll be driving up on Saturday with Mike Dixon and MegabladePaul (Helsby).  Not sure who else is coming with us though.

We are planning to stay over and come back on the Sunday.

If you are coming to the Manchester meet tomorrow we can sort it out then.

Kirk :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Looks like me and Saddleworth will be trekking up to Harrogate on Sunday; maybe blat back with the manc crew. Good to break in my new tyres :D

BTTT. Anyone else?

Rossi. Know where we're going to meet the boy higgsti? I'll follow you if that's ok (I'm only in Prescot so not far from you)

11 am would be a better start time for me (from Bolton or where ever we're meeting up)

we usually find higgsti crawling round the red light district in bolton looking for ladyboys, ill pm you where we can meet before setting off to meet racing god!  :D

know rossi behave or ill start giving your secrets away .scott if you want to start from my house we can but ive pmed the route we could meet at clithero if thats easier for you .it takes rossis fella 20/30 mins on his bike tops down the lancs  ;););)

dont start from his house, first time we went there we never got out for three days and we were quite battered and bruised i tell yer! ;)

Hello. Bit new to all this, so Hello to all. Is this strictly westfields going ? as i pick up my locoblade tomorrow, and all being well i'll be out at the weekend getting myself acquainted with it - so may pick up the route somewhere just to have a nosey at what cars you're running ? (car i'm buying was built for racing, so goes like sh**e but needs making pretty - so i'm on the lookout for ideas etc.)

cheers,

Mike

as i said all welcome you can come on a push iron as long as you keep up give me some idea as to were you are and we can meet :0