ST170

Chasmon

Have not read the whole thread but Neo fitted a ST170 engine with throttle bodies and got 180+bhp from a standard engine. Then for good measure and a bit of a boost fitted NOS :p

Do you have any contatc details for Neo? It would be good to ask him some questions...

Try here email should be most reliable

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chasmon

• Blatman

• Ian Podmore

• Toby Mack

Have not read the whole thread but Neo fitted a ST170 engine with throttle bodies and got 180+bhp from a standard engine. Then for good measure and a bit of a boost fitted NOS <!--emo&:p

Do you have any contatc details for Neo? It would be good to ask him some questions...

Try here email should be most reliable

Neo's car is now mine.It was not an st170 lump,but a black top 2 litre with nitrous before I bought it and looks a bit like the avatar,but has been just re-built after a cam belt problem.The nitrous has been junked before I bought it (thank god) and a lot of tweaking has also happened.As standard on Dave Walkers was 165 bhp and now is 175 bhp.

Thanks for clearing that one up Thrusty, I had tried the email address but with no response so was trying to find out if anyone knew him.

Charlie