USA 2005

Buzz Billsberry

catch up with you all wireless across the pond.

Or via bluetooth through me mobi sat in the hotel at gatwick. ;)  ;)  ;)

Off for apint now.

Barry

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• studbuckle

• Barry Ashcroft

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

Off for apint now.

Just the one mind...don't want to start the holiday with a hangover :)

Andy

Have a great time, just don't come back with an American accent!! LOL:p :D:D

I can only just speak english!!

Well I'm all packed now one holdall and a shoulder bag... a black sequined thing,its quite a cheeky little number and goes with my strapless back race suit!! and of course Kaz's knickers- the pride of the fleet!

Buzz

doeas charlie know about this, im sure he will be well chuffed to know some geezers travelling to usa with a pair of his wifes skids   :oops:   :oops:   :oops:

Well all packed ofF to bed now: be up at 2am to travel down to Gatwick for 7ish got to call in at whetstone near leicester 1st

C U all when all get back

TTFN

Buzzz

Probably too late, but wish you guys a fantastic time. make sure you do all you can to uphold our fine reputation. :devil:  Keep in touch with the laptops & cyber cafes. wish i was coming with you.

Has he gone yet  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  ???  ???  ???  :D

Has he gone yet  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  ???  ???  ???  :D

Naaaaaaaaa

Got a text off the Leeds supporter this morning.

100*F heat, car working OK and the amercian women are great!

Steve

we're currently in Santa Fe,

sat by the pool with a G&T. Carla's in the hot tub and all's well with the world.

SHOCK NEWS!!!!! Both Barry AND Buzz were out with the AutoGlym today... obviously touring with these Cateringvan boys is getting to them.

Happy to report that the more normal members of the wscc are carrying the battle scars,

Maverick: covered in some strange plaster of paris type substance from a few donuts in the White Sands Nat Park

David Harrop: Cracked nose, Bear paw prints and half of Mavericks oil on the screen

John Gathard: 3inches of dust from his 'scenic drive' down and indian reserveration road.

Simon's car getting the diff refilled after leaking all over a cateringvan in the container for three weeks ruining the owners brand new jill judd car cover  :p  :p  :p

Westfielddiff2.sized.jpg

Barry

Simon's car getting the diff refilled after leaking all over a cateringvan in the container for three weeks ruining the owners brand new jill judd car cover  :p  :p  :p

Barry

Westfields p******** on Cateringvans again.... :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :p  :t-up:

Any chance of you guys diverting for a quick cup of English Tea (brought my own!;) in Omaha (NE) - I am out here too - but without Westfield unfortunately.

Have a nice day y'all

Still looks like they're having a crap time :down:

yeah, it's a real chore.

Sat ion the lobby of the Lodge at Vail hotel looking out over the rocky mountains.

Did a couple of little hills yesterday.

Well, ok, 3 passes all over 10,000 ft.

Hairpins, s-curves, smooth surfaces, gravel run offs with no guard rail. flipping awesome. :)

and for those interested in the technical side of things.

at anything over 9000 ft the car will not idle when you dip the clutch. At over 10,000 ft it's a real pig to start warm or cold but we're Soooooo glad we havent got cheese power as the K-series Cateringvans sound like miss-firing tractors

It's probably the cheap petrol Simon, we don't have those problems with the expensive stuff you can buy over here :p

Don't forget to send in the pic of the pics when you get back for the calendar.

Not jealous at all ???