USA 2005

Buzz Billsberry

I must admit Scott even tho' I've taken the p*** a tad on the site, I have not been excited about this trip, becasue I usuallly don't until I get on the plane, except for some reason Le-Mans?!?!? Anyway i did start to get a 'buzz' when the car was loaded as it felt like we were gettin' some where after 2 1/2 years planning and now its only 21 days away. Altho' now I' back into the routine and not really thinking about the hols  a part form the odd p*** take!!

How's nights goin'? when do u finish?

Buzz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• studbuckle

• Barry Ashcroft

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

Finish nights on Wednesday am  :down:  (squeezing 2 overtime nights in for a £360 credit card shrinking mission)

Getting really sick of looking after sick people :arse:

Strange about pre trip exitement innit?? ???

C2c 2004.....well exited for weeks before it.... 2005....not exited until day or so before and not REALLY exited until sat in car at Horton Arms but went on to have a great time.

Dunno what to think about LeMans 2006 yet. Really want to go back but trying not to get myself into thinking what might be as it's 12 yrs since I last went and it could be all so different. I'm sure when I'm on the ferry and a few beers have been drunk and I'm surrounded by my "proper" mates it'll all build up to be a crackin event :cool:  :devil:

squeezing 2 overtime nights in for a £360 credit card shrinking mission

You wanna shrink mine too (credit card that is)!!!

Need more than £360 though to make any impact on it! :D  :D

And as for Le Mans - you know you wanna.  :p

Having enough of a battle clearing my own....even the interest is scary :0

As for LeMans.....Deposit already paid :D

I'm there :devil:

Glad you're goin' to Le-Mans this year hopefully will be the best. Its amazing about the States I'm going on a holiday of a life time and it just ain't buzzing me? u would have thought I would be wettin the bed every morning. I know I'm on the web every day taking the p*** but I'm more looking 4ward to Le-Mans next year yep I know..its crazy.I think once I get on that Boeing 777 things will be different.

I guess its because I don't know what to expect....I've been to the USA once before on business and that was a SAS mission  Flight,Airport,hotel,customer,hotel,airport, flight, home in 30 hours

I'm just in the process of adding all my music on to me ipod to listern to when where crusing up route 77!!

Hope your enjoying nights bud  :down:  :down:

As for you Kaz I guess u couldn't  sleep last nite or had you ran out of wine!!  :p

Just listerning to Norah Jones's CD its not bad... very mellow

Grrrreat!

Buzz  :D

There's a strange sense of calm here too. We're away next weekend with team gently and then there's only that weekend after to get packed. We should be planning and packing etc but now the car's gone (and it should be loaded onto the boat by now) it's a wierd feeling

Si when u say packing I hope you don't mean like a 'normal' holiday with big suite cases or did u sneak a trailer for Mavrick in the container? . I will be travelling light on the way out only the essentals

Buzz

I will be travelling light on the way out only the essentals

pr socks

2 pr undercracks (spare pr in case you tap up  ) :p

bog roll (for in't desert )

bottle opner

asperin

yorkie bar

what else is essential ?

:t-up:

Si when u say packing I hope you don't mean like a 'normal' holiday with big suite cases or did u sneak a trailer for Mavrick in the container? . I will be travelling light on the way out only the essentals

Buzz

you're having a larf ain't ya?

You and your mate Steve have got it easy.

us taking the wimen... that's different. I've lost count of the number of packages i've had delivered to work containing new clothes for Carla. Our BIG RED BAG will be full i'm certain of it

Skit!

My wireless mouse has packed in the morning so gone back to convetional mouse and the thing is as quick as a sierra 2.3d!!

Buzz

I will be travelling light on the way out only the essentals

pr socks

2 pr undercracks (spare pr in case you tap up  ) :p

bog roll (for in't desert )

bottle opner

asperin

yorkie bar

what else is essential ?

:t-up:

Tooth brush,hair gel and mouth wash!! plus a spare pair of skids just in case the ones I'll be wearing get dirty during the hols ...can't see it tho'!! its only 3 1/2 weeks!!

Just printed the road book off wow over a 100 pages !!

however there's no directions from my house to my mates then gatwick poor show really!

Buzz

this time next week we'll all be sat on a BA Boeing 777 (Well thats if there not on strike)...might even be having a beer!!  :p

squeezing 2 overtime nights in for a £360 credit card shrinking mission

Need more than £360 though to make any impact on it! :D  :D

Hmmmmm......sounds like you guys need to do a bit of consolidation............... ;)  ;)

(see sig :D )

this time next week we'll all be sat on a BA Boeing 777 (Well thats if there not on strike)...might even be having a beer!!  :p

this time next week i will be loading the car ready for monte carlo :)