USA 2005

Buzz Billsberry

never been. suspect i wont get much of a chance to see it either as it will probably be just another set of tulips to get through without getting lost and without losing time!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• studbuckle

• Barry Ashcroft

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

Well Si & Barry I feel a little more at ease now the ship is in the straights of Florida and no sign of any hurricanes/typhoons in the Gulf of Meckyco phew!!

Ship tracker

So whats the difference between a hurricane and a typhoon? a part from the obviuos  1 been a WW2 prop fighter and the other been a modern day jet fighter

Buzz

Ship has now docked at Houston! Advance party fly out tomorrow to supervise the unloading of the cars ready for our arrival at Thursday lunchtime local time.

Ship Tracker

Barry :p  :p

Well Si & Barry I feel a little more at ease now the ship is in the straights of Florida and no sign of any hurricanes/typhoons in the Gulf of Meckyco phew!!

Ship tracker

So whats the difference between a hurricane and a typhoon? a part from the obviuos  1 been a WW2 prop fighter and the other been a modern day jet fighter

Buzz

Wind info.......

whats does  a hurricane and an ex wife have in common..

they both start off giving a good blow and end up taking your house... :0  :0  :0

how do you stop your girlfriend giving you a Blow.Job

Marry her..  :down:  :down:  :down:

Nice one Jeff sorry I didn't get a chance to have a natter at cadwell I was on policeman's duties for most of the morning up at the 'goose neck'and some of the afternoon keeping an eye on everyones driving standards! Your car sounds absolutely fantastic on full chat!! in the afternoon session I was on the otherside (where the hill is) of the proper start finish. it sounded like a F1 car and of course the colour change on the car is amazing(nice car one of my favourites in the club)

Buzz

Cheers Barry. I've actually done some packing to nite and I must admit I'm gettin in the mood.Atho' I'll feel better once I've dropped me comapny car of at work and then head on down to Gatwick. I feel sorry for the guys how are goin on the lash on weds nite in the hotel.I wouldn't fancy a 10 hour flight with a banging headache plus the quality of the re-cycled air in the cabin will really drive the hangover home.

R we having a few beer in the morning? .we should get ther for around 06.30 I could meet u in the bar around 07:00? I read on the forum we have our own checking area? where is it in the terminal? as it ain't mentioned and I can't be arsed wading thro' the 216 emails i got from the weekend!!

Buzz

When you arrive to Gatwick NORTH Terminal you need to make your way to Zone D, Desks 15/16 for check in. BA has these for groups, and they will be expecting us there.

Flight: BA 2025

Departs: 10 am

Departure Date: 15/Sept

Flight Code: KIDXFW

Never departed from the north terminal normally south with virgin in the south up stairs there is a wetherspoons for a pint and a fryup so hopefully there is the same in the north terminal.

Sound and there's nothing like flight the south with a virgin!!

Buzz

Nice one Jeff sorry I didn't get a chance to have a natter at cadwell I was on policeman's duties for most of the morning up at the 'goose neck'and some of the afternoon keeping an eye on everyones driving standards! Your car sounds absolutely fantastic on full chat!! in the afternoon session I was on the otherside (where the hill is) of the proper start finish. it sounded like a F1 car and of course the colour change on the car is amazing(nice car one of my favourites in the club)

Buzz

Cheers Buzz.

Im sure will catch up at some point, I spent the morning session learning the track or trying  and the afternoon trying to pick up the pace , I got a polite ticking off from Steve for  "aggresive overtaking" it was the nicest bollocking ive ever had :p  :p I  checked over my in car video  and I still cant see what I did wrong , Im guessing someone didnt like being overtaken by a piddly 1.3 scooter ... Anyway Cadwell was awesome its a one I cant wait to do again!   :t-up:  :t-up: good luck with the usa thing  :t-up:

Im sure will catch up at some point, I spent the morning session learning the track or trying  and the afternoon trying to pick up the pace , I got a polite ticking off from Steve for  "aggresive overtaking" it was the nicest bollocking ive ever had :p  :p

Steves a top bloke and it goes to prove you don't need a verbal hiding to take notice...Steve's a professional man in his work and puts it over with his involvement in the club

Buzz

It was around £1450 but would normally be around £1800 but because theres 42 cars or so goin we got a bit of discount.Tarvelling time is something around 16days, the cars went from Barking (london) to Houston

the amount of paper work involved in gettin your car out to the states is a rite pain but it will be worth it me things

I've had a good look at the route book for the 1st time and well there's some fantasic senery,day trips

what where gonna do is put picks on our websites  every few days Barry Ashcroft and Si Houghton will be doin the same so look out for them

4 web page link just click on me www  at the bottom of this notice but there ain't owt on it yet

Buzz