Karting - Manchester Area plus

Megablade Paul

Mr. Hawkins. If you do bring the Westfield I'll prolly be up for a post 3 sisters blat

Sounds good, but I should probably go and see the family :)

Also, not sure Luned would be able to keep up in her Focus ;)

Andy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Megablade Paul

• geofff

• pistonbroke

Hmmmm,

Post kart racing blat.........woooooosaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......woooooosaaaaaahhhhhhhh......must relax :D

If only mine was together.

Geoff

:)

Post race Blat? I'll be a sleep in me tin top coming over the boarder at that sort of time.

Group  3 team name: V05 Garnier Cruisers

Buzz

True enough...it would have to be via my sister's place so we could drop Luned's car off.

Actually, my nephew would love a convoy of Westfields turning up at his house :)

Andy

I'm sure she'd get over it, particularly if we took Ben off her hands for an hour or so ;)

Andy

See ya'll there :D

It's WIGAN don't forget...It WILL be raining

3 sisters seems to have it's own depressed micro climate

Might take my Westfield so if Bernie wrecks the cart I can carry on in my car :devil:

weekend weather looking good you could be proved wrong this time Mr B  :D

Bloosy hell....just had info that team "southern softies" has an ex kart racer in and Mr Hawkins used to have a prokart....Target 1 identified :D

Target 1 identified :D

You'll have to do it quck while we're lapping you then ;)

Andy

OK folks, may not get to the PC tomorrow (Friday) so we're going with the times posted already in the absence of any other info from the Lotus club, so meet 3 slappers at 9am

I'm meeting John at the pub (Toby I think) on the East Lancs A580 which is adjacent to the right turn (if heading west) at 8.45am if anyone else wants to meet there we'll be leaving prompt to get there for 9am. Full direction are on the website in greater detail and it's not difficult to find.

See you all Saturday

Bloosy hell....just had info that team "southern softies" has an ex kart racer in and Mr Hawkins used to have a prokart....Target 1 identified :D

Ah....well actually.....we have three ex karters :D Plus the redoubtable Mr Hawkins   :devil:

Only one of us has actually raced at Three Sisters before and he is >50!

Since it is against the Lotus club I thought we might like to put up a strong performance?  :D

Ta

Geoff

:)

OK guys 9am is confirmed - please don't be late as the briefing will start now at 9.15am and you wont be allowed on tracked until you have been briefed, so you will miss practice and qualifying before they do a mop up briefing.

John, I'll text you my mobile number - I have yours now thanks - may be in my sons silver Clio so look out for that in the car park, can't begin to imagine which new car you may turn up in :D

Buzz, this could be an opportunity to tell people about your impending USA trip - we'd all like to here about that :bangshead:  :D

Bernie/Scott the organisers have recently purchased a nice new black flag especially for you guys - you have been warned :oops:

See you all in the morning for loads of fun, a good laugh and may the best team make an  :arse: of themselves :D