• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cam

• studbuckle

• deano.1

• emma.1

The plan is meet at Curbs at 9am, myself, Dawnie, Neil and Sedsy will be there. You going to meet us there as well Deano?

Then to the Oakamoor cafe on the A38 for breakfast. Probably leave there about 9.30am and go the routmeister way. If the weather is naff might go motorways, but hopefully not.

Should be passing Nottingham around the 10.30 mark and the M18 / M180 junction near Doncaster at about 11.30 as a rough guestimate.

Bear in mind the possibility of lateness due to big breakfast bellies and Deano :D:D

Yes Cam, we'll meet you at Curby!

I'm glad you didn't include me with the big breakfast bellies!

:D  :D

Neil, have you got any wscc sun cream? I think we'll need that :):)

I have a tin of underseal if that's what you meant  :sheep:

I'll let Carla know your suggestion :0

I was thinking of the weather last time we had a get together.   Strange thing about it though - I don't remember getting that wet  :cool:

OK, Getting to Coast2Coast HQ....

You'll be coming up the A614 from Thorne and then left down the A645 through Snaith

snaith.jpg

Then continuing on through Snaith on the A645 until you go over the level crossings and Over the roundabout at the A19 and then the roundabout at Hut Green/Eggborough

(NOTE: That on Saturday morning the A19 from A645 to J34 M62 is closed so if you do come up the Motorway then you'll have to navigate to come in the B-Road up the back of Eggborough)

eggborough.jpg

As you exit Eggborough on the A645 and get into the National Speed Limit Take the first turning on the Right signposted Kellington.

kellington_map.jpg

The Cottage, Main Street, is on that road at the far end of the village on the Right Hand Side. You pass the playing field on the Right, then the small village green (and I mean small) on the right and then as you see the post office come chippy on the left our garages and the cottage are opposite.

At the time you lot are arriving, the chippy will be open so best to pull up short of us, as parking is chaotic sometimes and we'll be keeping an eye out. Car should be out ready to go so you'll see it.

We'll expect you around 12 give or take 10 minutes. If you're going to be earlier or later then i'd appreciate a call on 01977 663778 from someone as soon as you know then we can be ready to roll on convoy arrival.

Any questions? Good. Thought not :)

Si

Just viggeena on my cod and chips please  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

I would like to join you guys on the route to harrogate it looks as though you will be crossing the A42 at ashby de la zouch. I could wait for you at the junction I think it is a roundabout with a macdonalds and super market if memory is correct.

What time do you think you will be there?

Barry

4856.jpeg

Barry

yep will be coming along the A511 then off the roundabout up the A512, we will be there bout 10am.

I think the McDonalds is a couple of junctions back down the 42, there is a Sainsburys or similar just off the island going towards Ashby though.

If you were coming up north even I'd buy you a bag of scraps

I go ooop Norf loads of times - onest  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

but never to shows  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D mind I never go sarf to them either  :D  :D  :D

Are we ready for tomorrow Guys & Gals? best take the waterproofs I fink.

Meet at 9am at Curbs, breakie at the cafe on the 38. Then meet Barry at Ashby and Si & Carla at Kellington, then float our way into Harrogate.

Anyone know the way :laugh:

Anybody else going to join us on route??