Harrogate Show

Cam

If you go on M1 :down: , then I could meet you all at Tibshelf services between jct 28 & 29. If you go the Studbuckle route :t-up: I could meet up with you somewhere around Ollerton on the A614.

John

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cam

• studbuckle

• deano.1

• emma.1

Must admit, i fancy the studbuckle route - i hate motorway!

If we're meeting by curby theres a transport cafe north of curby on the A38, what do ya reckon? (they do nice bacon and egg sanies)

Any time suits us Cam, I suppose it depends if folk want to have breakfast first or stop en route for a late breakfast/ early lunch somewhere! We don't mind either way! :D

Don't for get me beany hat Mr Willis Pref Black

Just don't be too late or we'll have gone without ya ;)

LATE, US  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

We've nevere been early for anything in our lives  :D  :D  :D

Buzz, I have the beanie hat set aside - it's even black!

Want me to bring anything else up with me for the trip to the USA - roumor has it you're going sometime soon ;)

Want me to bring anything else up with me for the trip to the USA - roumor has it you're going sometime soon ;)

You off to the USA then Buzz?

First i've heard of it  :D  :D  :D

What time does everyone want to meet then?

We're easy really, but i'll suggest 9am at the transport cafe north of curby on the A38 to get the ball rolling!

Any good?  ???  ???  ???

The plan is meet at Curbs at 9am, myself, Dawnie, Neil and Sedsy will be there. You going to meet us there as well Deano?

Then to the Oakamoor cafe on the A38 for breakfast. Probably leave there about 9.30am and go the routmeister way. If the weather is naff might go motorways, but hopefully not.

Should be passing Nottingham around the 10.30 mark and the M18 / M180 junction near Doncaster at about 11.30 as a rough guestimate.

Bear in mind the possibility of lateness due to big breakfast bellies and Deano :D:D

So if you're coming the A-Roads that'll put you at Coast2Coast HQ around 11:50. I'll consult with Carla to see if she wants to wait until then before we go so we can convoy.

Looking forward to it.

Neil, have you got any wscc sun cream? I think we'll need that :):)