mancs /york boys blat

higgsti

dan did you go back through holmfirth past them stray sheep .matt,- me, scott and paul steward may be out sunday maybe some more if your up for it once again well give you directions and map/road numbers with regular toilet stops for paul well never be to far ahead  :D:D:D

Sunday calling  :p

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• higgsti

• SADDLEWORTH

• rossi

• darthurs

lots of big talk going on, the CBR will be up to full potential after she has new chain and sprockets so pray for mercy racing god!

yea and if the last outing was anything to go by ill have 50kg handicap in the passenger sice to slow me down. and not a chance of any birds ogling me with you there.even so look what happened last time well just go on some twisty roads and loose him.dont worry ill give him a map :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

yea and if the last outing was anything to go by ill have 50kg handicap in the passenger sice to slow me down. and not a chance of any birds ogling me with you there.even so look what happened last time well just go on some twisty roads and loose him.dont worry ill give him a map :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WHAT ???

dont paul she ll charm you with her 8 stone body??????. and before you know it  youve got bare chest and nothing to stop your hair getting messed up beleive me , its happened to me.rossi a handicap in racing terms is extra weight to slow the faster ones down .8 stone i thought was a compliment to your good self

and not a nasty jibe you melt?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bless yer lar! being an oversensitive female i instantly thought you were pickin on my love handles and sayin i was a bit funny lookin! ill eat lettuce all week so im not to much of a porker on sunday you hero!  :p

" 8 stone, lettuce munching, loved handled lady "

" 50 stone handicaped passengers "

" Bared Chested drivers "

"Rossi's Bike "

:p  :p  I'll Be there !!

Well I'll try and catch up with you anyway... :D  :D  :D

:down:  :down:  Anyone got any free throttle bodies?

???

Oh well... How about a tow rope then?   :D  :D

Mat.

I can't make it, going away. But I will be stopping by at Snetterton on Saturday to watch the BTCC qualifying. So not all bad.

Have a good run out, will see you all at the Manc meet.

Dan