mancs /york boys blat

higgsti

change of plan to original posting going round holmfirth/glossop/langsett so not driving as many miles just incase of rain .its cracking the flags here in bolton .give us a ring on 07976613003 if you want to tag along or passenger :0  :0  :0

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• higgsti

• SADDLEWORTH

• rossi

• darthurs

first ther was 4 westies went to holmfirth started rainig so turned round through glossop by which time the kids (dan and matt) were moaning they couldnt keep up and dans gearbox was playing up (excuse)so they returned home so me and saddleworth carried on and got f...ing drenched .some good roads and despite the drenching had a good afternoon  :p:p:p:p:D

saturdays are better for yours truly pray for good weather scott like last time you were off:D :D:D

come on dan bite:D :D:D

But the sounds of things I made a sensible move, because the only time I got wet was when we went over the top, it was dry all the way home.

And how do you expect me to keep up with two of my gears near impossible to select????

:D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :D

Dan

took your time responding dan did you get lost up in those hills:D :D:D

That's just how long it takes when you have to set off in third gear.  :D  :D  :D  :p

Dan

I could have kept up... :D

But I'm still running my engine in, and with no tacho I had to be gentle with it.....besides I didn't want to embarrass you!  :p  :p  :D

We'll we made it back to the garage after a brief soaking, put it away, had some lunch.....then thought, sod it, it's only rain. :)

So we were back out, went for a quick blast up to congleton on the A34, then back through macclesfield. Lovely flat, smooth roads, although there were some slow cars!

Still at the end of the day, another few miles on the clock and it was all begining to feel a lot better, unless I was just imagining it.

Roll on the next blat, although I hope theres some propper engined cars there next time these BEC's just can't cut it!! :p  :p  :p  :arse:

Mat.

saturdays no good as most of the manc boys and a few of the Yorkshire boys will be at 3 sisters karting!

Buzz

dan did you go back through holmfirth past them stray sheep .matt,- me, scott and paul steward may be out sunday maybe some more if your up for it once again well give you directions and map/road numbers with regular toilet stops for paul well never be to far ahead  :D:D:D