• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• oioi

• Kaz

Dry cleaned my dinner jacket and black tie. All ready for the off. :D

I'd better dust off me Concorde cuff links...

Boing........ Only 2 days left to get those cheques wrote out and posted for SS DO tickets

28 Oct is the very last day for receipt  

Quote (DickieB @ Oct. 25 2005,20:40)

Dry cleaned my dinner jacket and black tie. All ready for the off.  

Quote (Blatman)

Well if we're going for "oneupmanship" I'll dust off one of my other smart sets of evening wear - something for the weekend sir? I like the one with medals and spurs......

I like the one with medals and spurs......

Looks like you've logged onto the wrong website again Mr B  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Quote (DickieB @ Oct. 25 2005,20:40)

Dry cleaned my dinner jacket and black tie. All ready for the off.  

Quote (Blatman)

Well if we're going for "oneupmanship" I'll dust off one of my other smart sets of evening wear - something for the weekend sir? I like the one with medals and spurs......

I trust George will be wearing Gingham, and chewing on a pices of straw. Yeehaw :devil:

It'll be lovely to see you, but I won't be joining in with the line dancing y'all :p

Oh, and plastic sherriffs badges ain't "medals" :p

I trust George will be wearing Gingham, and chewing on a pices of straw. Yeehaw :devil:

Do we get to meet the elusive Mrs. Brown then? I was beginning to wonder if she existed :)

Andy

Well if we're going for "oneupmanship" I'll dust off one of my other smart sets of evening wear -

I've a similar outfit, in blue, hanging at the back of the wardrobe but the braids tarnished and it seems to have shrunk.  :D  :D

However jeans, trainers, t-shirts and beachwear are not allowed.

:D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Damn!

Your Next jeans turned up today too. Do I need to send them back??

Luned

Jeans = The Devil's Cloth.

No, Mrs B will not be at the do. I'm not sure I've forgiven her yet.  When I sold the race car and walked back into the flat, her first words were, "Why on earth did you sell it?" Doh. :angry:

O.K Folks you've had your chance - Closing date for SS Awards Do tickets was today.

We've got more attending than in previous years - so many thanks to everyone that's sent through their cheques, which will now be cashed :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Any cheques received from this date on will be returned - Sorry but the chefs and their foodage has got to be prepared and table layouts sorted  :D  :D  :D and there's a lot of sorting out to do this week ;)

Table plans will be available on the night and not published before  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Hope everyone has an enjoyable night  :D  :D  :D

Main Bar is open until midnight - Disco must go off at 12.30am  :( But those staying at Moor Hall Hotel can order further drinks from the night staff/bar  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

For those that keep asking, here is criteria that I used for sorting the table plans  ;)  ;)

1. All names were put into a hat and drawn out randomly

2. All couples have been split up onto separate tables.

3. No-one is sitiing on a table where they know anyone else from either SS Class or WSCC area meets.

4. All alcoholics have been sat next to tea totals

And nope I ain't tellin anyone who's sitting where or what Father Christmas will be dropping off to you from his sack  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D