Speed Series Awards

Mark Stanton

5th of November............Got it....Ar I see what Chris was doing there with the fireworks line.

Buzz, these people are all too wordy & clever for my liking, I'm with you in the Duck.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• oioi

• Kaz

Well said Mark bring your car we can rebuild it in the chinese!! I'm sure Barry Ashcroftw ill be up for it!!

Buzz

Buzz - just urry up and buy your ticket for Moor Hall  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

They're going like hot cakes  :D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Pickles (part time) racing team now booked in too.

Now just need to buy tickets for the actual awards do!!!!

It would be a mighty long night sitting in hotel room with you rowdy lot downstairs otherwise!!!  :p  :p

Are the actual AWARDS DO Tickets on sale yet??????????????

Will Team Stanton have a stall at Ty-Crose????????????????????

Yes they are Nanas, not been reading your Speed Series update e-mails? ???

Andy

I wanna go but trying to get out of god daughter duties as it is bonfire nite|!

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BOING

SPEED SERIES AWARDS EVENING 2005

Saturday 5th November

Order your tickets NOW - Before it's too late - All payments for tickets must be received before Friday 28th October.

No ticket = No entry.

Tickets can only be reserved by advance payment (and not via any other means.)

Tickets are now available for purchase as follows:

2005 Registered Speed Series drivers may purchase up to a maximum of 2 tickets at the reduced rate of £20.00 per person.

Further tickets may be purchased at £29.50 per person for drivers family and support crew.

Ticket prices include 3 course meal and Disco.

Cheques should be made payable to WSCC Motorsport Ltd and sent to:-

Mark Stanton 102 Broadmoor Avenue, Smethwick, Warley, West Midlands. B67 6JU.

Confirmation of details will be posted out to all attendees approx 2 weeks before event.

Please provide your full name and address details.

Table seating plan information will be noted on the evening, at the event.

If you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. allergy to certain foods, diabetic, vegetarian or religious needs) please notify details with your ticket order.

....................................................................................

There will be waiter / waitress service - evening will start around 6.30pm with function room bar open until midnight - hotel residents may purchase further drinks after midnight.

This function will require smart casual dress (there is no requirement for DJ / Black tie).

However jeans, trainers, t-shirts and beachwear are not allowed.

Rooms may be booked in advance NOW - at a reduced rate of £80 for a double room B&B and £60 for a single room B&B by simply noting that you are with the Westfield Sports Car Club function. Family Rooms are also available.

Hotel Details - Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 6LN

Tel: (0121) 308 3751       www.moorhallhotel.co.uk

Please note awards tickets cannot be purchased via the hotel.

We will need a minimum of 100 attendees and a maximum of 250. Your support is needed to make this event a fitting end to the 2005 season.

A perfect opportunity to shed those racing overalls and take your partners along to a quality venue.

Thanks

Mark Stanton

Order your tickets NOW - Before it's too late - All payments for tickets must be received before Friday 28th October.

Come on guys...get those tickets ordered!

Or are Team Gently the only ones going? :)

Andy

Boing  :D

Don't miss collecting your trophies  :D  :D  :devil:  ;)  :D

Yes Terry are you going to come and collect me, or am I going to have to woo some of your friends away from you and go travelling again next year?

I can confirm that the "Revver-End" has indeed ordered tickets for the "DO" and will be able to meet up with trophies old and maybe new  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Well that is if he bothers to stay and collect em  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

C'mon folks if The "Revver-End" can order his tickets - then how difficult can it be  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D