Manchester Karting - Final Call

Megablade Paul

Guys thankyou to those who have already payed - I have to pay the full money for 20 people on Monday, whilst I dont mind putting the effort in to organise it for us all I do object to paying as well. Therefore if I don't recieve the payment by 20th July I will endeavour to cancel those places if possible or if not will offer them to others. Those that are still to pay are as follows:

Scott Beeland £45.00

Buzz             £30.00

MarcusH             £32.50

Malcuuu             £32.50

Chris             £32.50

Geoff Fairburn £130.00

On a more positive note, a small but select group of us picked the teams at the Manchester meet, so for information they are as follows (subject to payment of course):

Team 1

Scooby

Buzz

J30FOS

Locoblade Richard

Team2

Malcuu

Chris

Alan Dixon

Michael Dixon

Team 3

GlenH

Megablade Paul

Richard Boon

Marcus

Team 4

Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke 2

Scott

Nick H

Team 5

Geoff F

Andy H

Nigel T

Tom M

For payment details PM me (Scott you have the details...............at least 3 times)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Megablade Paul

• adhawkins

• pistonbroke

• scott beeland

I assumed Geoff was paying for us lot. I'll see if I can find out what's happening.

Andy

Me too Andy, that's what he said but haven't heard a thing from him - deposit paid though, perhaps he's on holiday?

Just sent him a PM, he's away on business. Sent him a text and he said he'll sort it.

If you don't hear from him, please don't give our places away, I'll pay. Just let me know. You have my word as a Scouser ;)

Andy

Hi Paul,

Sorry for missing this post - I'm in dream fairy land sometimes. Myself, Andy, Nigel & Tom (replacing Dave) are definitely up for the karting!

If you PM / email me your account details or address details I'll transfer the money in today or send a cheque. I'll look at the board later tonight to see which you prefer.

Ta

Geoff

:)

Hi Paul,

Sorry for missing this post - I'm in dream fairy land sometimes. Myself, Andy, Nigel & Tom (replacing Dave) are definitely up for the karting!

If you PM / email me your account details or address details I'll transfer the money in today or send a cheque. I'll look at the board later tonight to see which you prefer.

Ta

Geoff

:)

No worries Geoff, now I've heard from you - a cheque's fine I'll PM you the details

Paul

OK, thanks to Scott, Buzz, Malc and Chris - Payments recieved this morning - Heard from Geoff and his cheques on the way - so it's just Marcus - are you there? are you still doing it? need to pay the full amount on Monday still :(

Just recieved final payment from Geoff (Thanks Geoff). His team is as follows to add to the other four:

Geoff F

Andy

Nigel T

Tom M

Cheers guys final deatils will be posted early next week so keep a look out on here.

Only Marcus that I've not heard from :(

Let me know you're still OK Marcus for this

I was merely expressing my pleasure at hearing that Geoff had sorted out our payment.

Short and to the point, as all the best posts are.

:t-up:

Andy

Marcus, got your cheque today thanks.

That's everyone fully paid up - I haven't banked anyone's cheques yet, I need to send of the full payment tonight so will bank them over the next week or so.

Glad to see nobody has any concerns over the team selection and there is now the fun bit - suggestions on here for team names (keep it fairly clean, there maybe youn children attending and team names are diplayed on the timing monitor in the pit lane) :oops:

I'll post times and location for those that haven't been a bit nearer the time in a new thread so keep a look out for that. I'll also meet anyone on the East Lancs at the Toby Carvery before the turn off (if your heading East to West) that last bit is easy to get lost unless you've got satnav.

Cheers for all the prompt payments

Paul

Do we have a timetable for the day yet?

Myself and the Welsh Wizard are in a local Travel Inn type place on the Friday in anticipation of an early (ish) start :)

Andy