Surrey Motorshow

Mark Stanton

I'd go (especially as it's only a mile from the present house) but for two things....

1) I don't have a Westie old or otherwise

2) We're moving to Gloucestershire that weekend  :p  :D  :bangshead:

Mark .i can make the blue thing available ,even if its not a runner it will be together ,so can sit on the stand .

Only problem i have is that i am at rockingham all day with Mazda (did anyone else win that competion ??) driving there RX8 race car , but if it can be dropped off friday night then i am happy for it to be there.

But you're not a WSCC member  :devil:  :p  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  ;) You'd need to fill out a form, write a cheque and put a stamp on envelope first  :D  :D  :D

errr no i think you misunderstand that me letting westfield have my car on their stand is me doing them a favour , nothing in it for me , i will be elsewhere , i just happen to live nearby. :p

Harv, as I understand it, the factory are looking for 'standard spec.' examples for the punters to see what they could 'easily' build for themselves

Fancy that - you not bein' a member an' all .... :D:D

shame yours has those bits of rust on nowadays .

Have you no shame Mr R  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :D  :D  :D  :D You've not been out in the rain have you  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Have you no shame Mr R

As in most things in life, there are levels (of rust). On a scale of 1 to Harv (1,000), my rust level is 1.2152 :D:D:D  

I am not sure that Harv is qualified to comment though as he appears to not be a club member ... :D:D:D

p.s. For reference, here is an example of a rusty car measuring 7,828.4 on the Harv scale:-

Rusty Car