Surrey Motorshow

Mark Stanton

Right here's one for all you WSCC Members and Show going folks

Westfield Sports Cars Ltd have some space available for WSCC Members Cars at The Surrey Motorshow on their stand outside.

at the Surrey Motor Show, Redhill 23rd - 24th July 05 .

and would like some WSCC Members Cars to be put on display for the whole weekend cars can be driven home on Saturday night and back again Sunday morning or left insitu and Westfield will cover them over (cars that is, not drivers)

The cars will be fully insured, the public will be able to look but not touch, the factory will give the kind volunteer/s voucher for the stores department.

The cars will need to be of of current specification no more than 3 years old.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Holly Bond

Please call Holly on - 01384 400077 - PDQ, ASAP

:D  :D  :D  :D

Boing BTT

I would, but I'm afraid my "show" car is both too old and not standard enough :(

I would, but I'm afraid my "show" car is both too old and not standard enough :(

Ah "show"

Misread it first and could not decide which car you were talking about  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Still not 100% sure  :D  :D

BTT - where have all the Show"ers" gone  ???  ???  ???

A perfect opportunity to proudly display their cars on a featured stand attacting loads of attention  :D  :D  :D

Take some photos and do an article for the club magazine - something that has been requested for years  :D  :D to promote the "Show Aspect" of the WSCC  :D  :D  :D

just saw the advert on westfields home page the other day by chance ,may go down for a drive .

my car to old too , :p  :p

But .................... we got lots of new members and new cars around  :(  :(

Pete could you do a mailshot around essex guys - see if anyone is interested  ???  ???  :D  :D  :D

Mines too old as well + I'll be in Tafland...........where it rains lots  :down:  :down:

mark will do that now for you.

just seen a prime candidate going up the road 5mins ago but do not know who he is at the moment :D  :D

but will track him down soon. :suspect:

Would luv to, but unfortunately I dont think my car will be ready in time :bangshead:  & its just up the road!

If it is, then WF are welcome to have it there.

I'll keep you posted.

two birds with one stone  :D  :D  :D download a form tonight drop in the post and give holly a call tomorrow  :D  :D  :D  :D

welcome  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D to the benefits of WSCC membership  :D  :D

Perfect magazine article material - a hat trick  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  ;)  :D