Elvetham Heath Car show

Leon B

The "wireless" that they had put in that Capri behind "our" cars was scary.  Felters Jnr commented that it was "wicked" and that nobody would be able to hear if you farted whilst driving. Good to see that all the money we are spending on his education isn't entirely wasted.  :down:

I can see your chest swelling with parental pride from here. Good lad :D:D:D

Live around 10 minutes away but SWMBO said I could not go as it was our wedding anniversary.  :(

Was asked this morning about what engine a Westfield had.  From their limited description...

o- Black cover with QSD written on it (Sounds like QED)

o- Quite short!

:durr:

Not very helpful but my first guess was a k-series followed by a duratec/zetec.  So whos car and what engine?

It was good to meet you all properly.

I've ordered myself a new crankase breather on the back of advise I was receiving in the photo.   :D

We will see if it works for mallory park.   :cool:

That Mini with the two R1 engines was something else 0-100 in 6 seconds  :oops:  :cool:

Rob