Elvetham Heath Car show

Leon B

Elvetham Heath Car show (Fleet)

We have the opportunity to show off our pride and joy at the Elvetham Heath Car show, more details here.......

The show starts at 11 so we need to be there by 10am to get the cars lined up and looking their best.

Looks like it could be a very fun day, thanks to Martin Pett for suggesting it.

It will be the second year of the Elvetham Heath Car Show on July 17th.

Last was a very successful first time and having over 1500 people turn up was excellent..

Do to the feedback and more people involved with the planning and advertising, we are expecting over 3000+ visitors to attend this year..

The Show has been organised to provide a great day out for all the family to see the finest motorcars on offer, from the latest dealership models, Rallying, Prestige, and Race prepared, to the finest examples of historic sports cars.

Entertainment includes: Burger/hot dogs, Popcorn and Candy Floss, Face painting, Bouncy Super Truck and Assault course, Children's rides, Golf Challenge plus many more............

All the prizes will be raffled and monies raised will be split between the School, Church.

This is a non profit event.

If you're interested in this event could you email or reply to this post so I can book a suitably sized space.

Elvetham%20Heath%20Map.jpg

More details here.....

For those of you driving from bournemouth way I'll be waiting at Pickets Post Little Chef at 08:30 on the day

Is it a one day show? If so, put me down as a possible. I'll know for sure later in the week...

Put me down on the list.  :t-up:

I am actually going to come to this one as now the car is all fixed.  :D

Now  where did I put that polish ???

Rob

Cant make the morning but might head down later in the day.

Fill you in on my TVR thrashing exploits at Oulton Park.

See you Wed night anyway

Tony

*IF* I can make it, what time do we ned to be there, and do we get in free. IE, what's the SP for us "exhibitors"?