Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

dan me and john are talking about driving down together if you want to join us we will drive slow for ya:p

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pistonbroke

• SADDLEWORTH

• darthurs

• pistonbroke2

What you doing online paul, I thought you were off out for an all day blat ( lucky sod )

Exactly what I was thinking.

I will be coming up from my mum and dads so it is easier for me to go straight there, and I might be bringing Matt along with me again.

So I think I will have to meet you both there.

I should be able to keep up with John anyway, me won't be used to a mans car just yet, after driving round in that hairdryer. :p:D

Dan

:D  I have a feeling I will do just fine against you  :D

The new westy is quite quick, but I wonder if it has enough punch to match your pinto powered BEAST :p

John :-)

I need to get mine setup properly, before it will hold its own against the likes of you lot.

I'll bring a tow-rope so you can pull me round, I might stand a chance of keeping up then.

Dan :D

I'll be there......collecting your hard earned pennies for the Karting - also want a discussion about best way to sort out the teams so we're as competitive as possible but also have some fun.

Maybe those wanting fun and those wanting a trophy is one way to do an initial sort, what does anyone think? ???

Attention Higgsti (The racing dog!;))

Tim wants a pipe off yer and will see you at the meet for a chat. His engine seems OK and is going to run it up there in the evening.

Wont be going meself as i`m fixin me mates bike. :down:

Have a good drive out and dont break anything you lot.

:D  :D  :D  :D

I'll be there in the tin top again but at least the WF runs :D . SVA looming.

Allan D...is the offer of a "shotgun seat" ride still on?  Will see you in carpark at Horton Arms before 8.00pm.

(This is assuming you got home OK from the Chesh. meet last week...you stopped more often than the No.37 bus!!;)

I'll be there......collecting your hard earned pennies for the Karting - also want a discussion about best way to sort out the teams so we're as competitive as possible but also have some fun.

Maybe those wanting fun and those wanting a trophy is one way to do an initial sort, what does anyone think? ???

Paul,

How many members of the team we had last time are going, as we came third last time this would be a good start for one team, if we take on board the lessons we learnt (like stay away from 'kill a kart Karl' :D  :D ) we should do well

No chance of me bumping into you...........working nights :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

But  :) i think the Father in law will be coming over (it is is car after all), just hope i have told him the right way to go, cause as Paul mentioned last time......

the guy got hypnotised, turned his car round and followed us all the way back to Oldham

So if any one sees a blue & yellow westie traveling around Oldham looking lost, point him in the right direction and tell him i am sorry for the duff directions :oops:  :oops: Cheers

I'll be there in the tin top again but at least the WF runs :D . SVA looming.

Allan D...is the offer of a "shotgun seat" ride still on?  Will see you in carpark at Horton Arms before 8.00pm.

(This is assuming you got home OK from the Chesh. meet last week...you stopped more often than the No.37 bus!!;)

Nige

First stop was to clean my windscreen so I could see where I was going,

Second stop was to clean the bird strike off my windscreen - scared the S*** out of me,

You're welcome to ride shot gun  :D  :D

two reminders please

One for Paul H

dont forget me springs  :)

and for Paul S    Dont forget I'm looking forward to seeing yer dads pickies

:)  :)  :)

Kalling Kirk.Kalling Kirk

Come in Kirk.

and dont forget the Chromo Rocker Cover.

See ya about 8.

Peter.

:):):)

No problem, i could do with the cash as i'm picking my new (second hand) engine up on Sunday  :t-up:  :t-up: .

Now i've just have to sort out small matters like fitting decent brakes and tyres.

Kirk :t-up:  :t-up:

Now i've just have to sort out small matters like fitting decent brakes and tyres.

dont worry too much about brakes, you dont really need em and they louse yer unsprung weight up !

:)