• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Can't it to night I need to make some more measurements for a guy who's making me a bigger rad for my car for the states

haver a good night

Buzz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pistonbroke

• SADDLEWORTH

• darthurs

• pistonbroke2

The usual suspects from the Yorkie team will be over again.

How many Slellas can you actually get in the bigger radiator Pete?:D

two reminders please

One for Paul H

dont forget me springs  :)

and for Paul S    Dont forget I'm looking forward to seeing yer dads pickies

:)  :)  :)

:bangshead: Start looking now bernie :D

Where are we off to for a blat paul :p

You Choose  ???

Plod made a presence , complaints about those noisy little cars and there even noisier drivers .

We promised to be good citizens and off they went back to plodland  :)

Had a good night :D

I left before Plod arrived. Is he a regular? if so, get him a membership app. form.

Thanks again for the "shotgun" ride Alan. I have now stopped grinning stupidly as Wife keeps tutting and shaking her head, muttering about boys and toys.

See you all next month. ;)

What a fantastic turnout the number of cars (23) on the car park matched the temperature  :cool: Well 22 Westy’s and 1 Dax.

We had a great run out lead by Higgsti (The Racing Cod err I mean God)

We did have a slight problem though, because of the warm weather lots of people had windows open and lots of Westy’s mean lots of noise, the outcome of that was a visit from the BIB, they had received a number of complaints about cars racing up and down the road, not true.

The reasons we chose this pub were.

1, not many houses close by.

2, its right next to a motorway so there is constant traffic noise anyway.

The landlady wasn’t bothered and told us that she had complaints from certain neighbours about numerous other things in the past, so it wasn’t just us. The BIB was also very good about it and just told us to be a bit more quiet when we’re coming and going, then he wanted to know how fast they go! The upshot is guys PLEASE drive within the speed limits and keep the revs down when your near the pub, we don’t want to upset anyone, we’ve got a good pub that makes us welcome and is very easy to find and close to the motorway network and also close to some good blatting roads so we don’t want to spoil it.

On a brighter note Matts car passed its SVA yesterday, well done Matt  :t-up:

so that’ll be another noisy car next month.

:D

It was a good meet with a great turn out.

Just a shame some people carn't handle a little revving, once a month :angry: , and have to call the Police about it.

How did the Yorkshire guys go on, on the way home by the way?

Kirk

Oh yeah, we've got so many new members at the mo I just cant keep up with all your names, sorry senior moments, maybe we'll all have to start wearing name badges  ???

Great night. I would love to see the video of us all exiting the car park, most of us keeping it in the right direction.

Dan